Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I am still a virgin at the age of 33

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Oh my God, I would love to get a woman pregnant.
    Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.

It's easy for someone who's just a normal member of society to say such things. You are not on disability and you probably work. I am different from you. I am on disability; I don't work, and I don't contribute to society in any way.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's easy for someone who's just a normal member of society to say such things. You are not on disability and you probably work. I am different from you. I am on disability; I don't work, and I don't contribute to society in any way.
    Consider it a quest. Find out what you can contribute. Who would be better off with your help? Volunteer somewhere. Help kids learn how to write properly. Share things that you have learned about your disability.

Has school meant nothing to you? Do you still find yourself powerless to help others? Doing for others is what makes us interesting and valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com

Reproduce? You? You can't be serious. The world is bad enough with just one of you. The fact that you want to inflict more misery on Earth is beyond reason. After all, the woman who consents to sleep with you must just be as bad as you, if not worse. The offspring of such a mating could only mean one thing for humanity, and it isn't the second coming.

Let me give you some free advice. There are two types of people living in this world; Those that react and those that respond.

Given your background and handicap, you obviously react, yet if you changed your mindset, you could respond instead.

You can have two people who face the very same crisis, and while one will complain about their predicament, the other will use the crisis to spur themselves on to better things.

Do you see yourself as a victim, or do you turn that scenario in to a learning experience and benefit from it.

It is no good moaning to us that you are a 33 year old virgin. You need to do something about it. Using a disability to justify your existence is petty. There are plenty of people who are physically or mentally challenged, yet live full lives. Oscar Pistorious, before he shot his girlfriend, made the headlines by being the faster runner on earth without the benefit of legs. Others who are mentally challenged, are still able to live a reasonably healthy life, even though they have issues.

Instead of bitching about the poor quality of life you lead, try staying off this forum, and actually go out and do something. Yes, you might fail time after time, but there will be times when you succeed, and it is those times that you need to draw on. Some of the greatest inventors failed thousands of times before they finally got it right. If they had your patience, then we would have been deprived their life changing inventions.

So, stop crying about what a rotten life you have, and do something about it. Don't keep throwing spanners in to the works. If you have challenges, rise above them and prove to us and the rest of the world that you actually have a backbone.

Only you can change your life. There is no magic wand we can wave to make you more desirable to the opposite sex. Only you have it in your power to change your own self image. If you believe you can woo a beautiful woman, then it will become reality. Even ugly people find love, often because while their facial features may be undesirable, they have strength of character which others find attractive.

So, stop crying and get out there and get laid. If you do it once, you'll do it time and time again.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    All in vein.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    All in vein.
    I don't think so. Even if he takes just one little bit of advice on board, it will make him a better man.

Maybe we should start taking Oleg under our collective wing. After all, he is a part of this collective.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #26

All in vein.
    I don't think so. Even if he takes just one little bit of advice on board, it will make him a better man.

Maybe we should start taking Oleg under our collective wing. After all, he is a part of this collective.
    You don't get puns, do you?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )
    I was considering hiring a prostitute, but then I changed my mind. For some reason, I feel a bit scared of prostitutes...
    So, I am in the same pathetic situation that I was in earlier. I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.
    How can someone be a virgin at the age of 33 those days ?! I'm sorry but the problem is you....if you are too coward to talk to a girl then try a shrink that may help you

8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry to change the subject but can whoever is charge of the Universe please change the name of the NFL championship from the Superbowl to "A Ginormous Monument to Excessive That Were He Alive Even Louis the XIV Would Be Embarrassed By " to better reflect the facts.
    Also could he/she please kill those pre/post/halftime alleged pundits who clearly think this game is tantamount to the Second Coming of Christ ?
    Sheesh.

And now back to your regularly scheduled drivel.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

All in vein.

I'll try to follow your advices.

Edit: wait, "advice" can't be plural in English, right? I guess I should have said, "I'll try to follow your advice".
    Last edited by OlegL; 02-02-2015 at 03:11 AM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lounge   -   #30

I'll try to follow your advices.

Edit: wait, "advice" can't be plural in English, right? I guess I should have said, "I'll try to follow your advice".
    The word can be made plural, but is less commonly used, it seems.

advice

(ədˈvaɪs)n1. recommendation as to appropriate choice of action; counsel
    2. (sometimes plural) formal notification of facts, esp when communicated from a distance

[C13: avis (later advise), via Old French from a Vulgar Latin phrase based on Latin ad to, according to + vīsum view (hence: according toone's view, opinion)]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast