Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 grabs

philquad's Avatar Poster
    i thought you were a poofter killer ex navy seal?
    didnt you blow away 100 guys with 1 bullet?
    or was it you blew 100 guys at once? something like that over rated yankie sniper lol

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by philquad View Post
    or was it you blew 100 guys at once?
    No that would be your Dad and it was more consecutively.

Now before we proceed any further along would you please tell me how old you are and if you actually live in Australia,which given your butchering of the English language I doubt, as I need to make any further comments age/region appropriate.

Btw here in the barracks we are having a poll,or as you would say "pole" on what age you are.The smart money currently is on "Twelve but only mildly retarded" but since I'm a risk taker I'm gong with "Sixteen but recently suffered significant head trauma" as it has the best pay out.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-30-2015 at 03:37 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    philquad's Avatar Poster
    wow, you are exceptionally bright for a jar head
    my father died 6 months ago, but he was a butcher & so was i
    i dont have brain injury, but, i am a quadriplejic, if that counts? (phil-quad, who would guess that)
    and yes, the aussie word is poll also, i think pole is 1 of those things you yankie (or yanky) soldiers use to dance around or maybe put places you shouldn't lol

now,this is fun, why dont we open a slinging off category for idiots like us to argue in? in a aussie forum, this crap wont last 5 seconds, and we'd both be banned

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Sorry for my insensitivity and your situation .From what little I understand about people who aren't me,everyone likes to be treated more or less the same so I'll try not to feel sorry for you unless like Meg you want me to.
    Anyway I now totally understand why your sentences look like they're written by you banging your head against the keyboard because apparently the have been written by you banging your head against the keyboard.

Btw I guess a little exposition goes a long way as I've totally change my opinion about you.Not because you're a gimp but rather because you handled this situation with good humour.

PS You're still zero for two as it's Yankee .

Also jarhead one word.

PPS Australia sounds really Nazi .Remind me never to visit there.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    philquad's Avatar Poster
    no need for any niceness, i knew we had a common bond
    aussie slang, yes well i do i agree on that, its the 200 yrs of putting up with the poms that made us develop our own unique language
    i actually type with a pencil strapped to my hand so im not no christopher reeves, i drink stubbies & smoke like any true blue white man
    we love nazi's, its the muslims were not happy about, we recently had a shocking siege in a coffee shop, lucky only 3 died, 2 of ours & the gunman
    to enlighten you on aussie culture, i suggest you & the boys watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUzVgJJ65vw

you may want to look at the lyrics though http://justin.justnet.com.au/oz/australiana/
    as some phrases may not make sense unless your a abo (indigenous australian)

btw, go chad reed wwooaa
    Last edited by philquad; 01-31-2015 at 02:47 AM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    I disagree. I comment on nzbs. I warn other members about troubles with nzbs. I am a daily visitor to this site which adds to their member count and unique-visitor-whatever term that the owners can use as a selling item when selling ads. So I contribute to the revenue generation of the site by being an active user. Counter point?

I just noted that although I posted 11 posts to conform to the rules, two were removed from my total so that I only had 9, unless I checked, I would have to wait another 15 days after waiting 15 days. Is this passive aggressive rule implementation using subterfuge to disenfranchise?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Sorry for my insensitivity and your situation .From what little I understand about people who aren't me,everyone likes to be treated more or less the same so I'll try not to feel sorry for you unless like Meg you want me to.
    Anyway I now totally understand why your sentences look like they're written by you banging your head against the keyboard because apparently the have been written by you banging your head against the keyboard.

Btw I guess a little exposition goes a long way as I've totally change my opinion about you.Not because you're a gimp but rather because you handled this situation with good humour.

PS You're still zero for two as it's Yankee .

Also jarhead one word.

PPS Australia sounds really Nazi .Remind me never to visit there.
    Wow, mods delete my "you have to make words appear on this site posts" but keep posts from the two of you. That is a head shaker. LOL. Got to love the internet! I am too, am an Auzzie quad. But also I have been president of the united states.... guess my name.

Very entertaining, that is new for US and Auzzie posters...
    Last edited by Monk3; 01-31-2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk3 View Post
    I am a daily visitor to this site which adds to their member count and unique-visitor-whatever term that the owners can use as a selling item when selling ads. So I contribute to the revenue generation of the site by being an active user. Counter point?.
    And yet somehow I'm just guessing this is lip service and you don't sit in front of TV making it a point to watch every ad since they are really the ones funding the stuff you're stealing.

Wow, mods delete my "you have to make words appear on this site posts" but keep posts from the two of you. That is a head shaker. LOL. Got to love the internet! I am too, am an Auzzie quad. But also I have been president of the united states.... guess my name.
    Since apparently Douchey McDouchebag was technically never a President I'm going with Millard Fillmore for obvious reasons.

As why your posts were deleted,like everything bad that happens on this site and probably universally, it's entirely Rart's fault.
    I strongly suggest you send him a threatening PM and make sure you include some racist comments about his Japanese ancestors.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-31-2015 at 01:44 PM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    And yet somehow I'm just guessing this is lip service and you don't sit in front of TV making it a point to watch every ad since they are really the ones funding the stuff you're stealing.

Since apparently Douchey McDouchebag was technically never a President I'm going with Millard Fillmore for obvious reasons.

As why your posts were deleted,like everything bad that happens on this site and probably universally, it's entirely Rart's fault.
    I strongly suggest you send him a threatening PM and make sure you include some racist comments about his Japanese ancestors.
    Stealing?! A fellow ex-marine auzzie quad former POTUS would prefer "sharing" ex-soldier! The site you spam/live-through is fileSHARINGtalk.
    I belong to a private MMA site, they have a forum category called "no holds barred". It is where spiteful, hateful, assholes (can I say asshole? It isn't a insult, just a fact. If not allowed please feel free to change it to what ever "allowable" horrible insult) like yourself can go and rant and strip pieces off each other, really a place who want abuse can go and get it and it keeps them out of gen-pop.
    Glad my post counts add to your "life", you are welcome.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    I broke into a guy's house and relieved him of all his silverware.Then I handed out some of his cutlery to a bunch of my friends.My defense in court was that I wasn't stealing, I was sharing. Obviously the judge bought it because I'm only serving 3 to 5.

Also why do dickweeds say "no insult or no offense " when obviously the entire point was to insult or offend?
    Is it to drive home the vileness of the offense like twisting the knife after you've already stuck it in?

Lastly as I generally never stoop to personal attacks except in jest, though asshole I may well be I'm still fairly confident that you're the only spiteful(ie malicious) or hateful one here.

It's also laughable how you used the fact that the site is called Filesharingtalk in your post and your main complaint seems to be that you are expected to talk.
    I can't see myself going to some NZB site and telling them they shouldn't have NZBs .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-31-2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    philquad's Avatar Poster
    im just glad all this extra posting is bringing us all closer together
    see what your done idol?
    dont worry monk, ill send you nzb's, i paid the $12, they cant touch me

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast