Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: "america's Ignorance Of The World Is Now A

Well, the rest of the world has known this for a while, but now the Americans have figured it out too!

Task force calls for more study abroad

Don't blame me, I didn't write it.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    I think the same could be said to some extent to most English speaking countries... we know what we hear on the news but little else about a lot of countries... and ignorance is no longer a viable excuse if it ever was..
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster

this guy hated americans too.......

nice company you keep.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The one thing I don&#39;t get is Annie being Governor you only have to go back 70 years ago and his name associates back with the Nazis

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@24 November 2003 - 05:12

this guy hated americans too.......

nice company you keep.
    Like I said, don&#39;t blame me: The US Federal Government comissioned the study and it found that most Americans don&#39;t really know whats going on in the rest of the world. So they reckon it would be a good idea to help Americans study overseas so they can get a better understanding of the world and why so many countries and terrorist factions seem to hate you guys.

And pulling out photos of Hitler and saying people who disagree with you are Nazis only proves the point.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    i never once said that anyone who disagreed with me was a nazi in the least. i stated a fact, hitler hated americans. and i have noticed your anti-american crap on this board, hence the shared hatred between the two of you.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    muchspl2

kinda works on many levels

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@24 November 2003 - 05:10
    i never once said that anyone who disagreed with me was a nazi in the least. i stated a fact, hitler hated americans. and i have noticed your anti-american crap on this board, hence the shared hatred between the two of you.
    just because someone exhibits anti-american feelings doesn&#39;t mean you can call their thoughts crap
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Well Al Quada hates America too, but I don&#39;t want to go around bombing your country like they do.
    My only issue with the USA is stated quite clearly in that report: America&#39;s economy affects the entire world and America has a huge influence. But Americans GENERALY don&#39;t realise the consequences of their country&#39;s actions and it has and will continu to create huge problems for you guys unless you wake up and realise that there are another 6.3 billion people sharing the plannet with you who are affected by what you do.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by Alex H@24 November 2003 - 06:23
    Well Al Quada hates America too, but I don&#39;t want to go around bombing your country like they do.
    My only issue with the USA is stated quite clearly in that report: America&#39;s economy affects the entire world and America has a huge influence. But Americans GENERALY don&#39;t realise the consequences of their country&#39;s actions and it has and will continu to create huge problems for you guys unless you wake up and realise that there are another 6.3 billion people sharing the plannet with you who are affected by what you do.
    the problem here is that you fail to see the difference between americans and american foriegn policy. i really doubt that there are 6.3 million people in the world that are affected if i go to the bar on a friday night with my friends.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast