Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Since it turns out you have nothing, other than an exceptional ability to 'doom' yourself to ridicule for making up crap you have no actual evidence of and then epically failing when challenged. I'm going now. There's no point hanging around here, and anon will have a much more peaceful life when he can stop worrying about me saying something which makes him unhappy, or frightens him.

@ anon, please feel free to deactivate this account. I'm done with these know nothing fuckwits.
    @ chavis, you can have your little corner back now. Until the next time.
    @ Idol, you are the only sane one here, do have fun with the rest of them.
    Bye bye Dave. get back to ranting on twitter about evil Trolls, Muslims & gays... :-)

2. Lounge   -   #452
    Since it turns out you have nothing, other than an exceptional ability to 'doom' yourself to ridicule for making up crap you have no actual evidence of and then epically failing when challenged. I'm going now. There's no point hanging around here, and anon will have a much more peaceful life when he can stop worrying about me saying something which makes him unhappy, or frightens him.

@ anon, please feel free to deactivate this account. I'm done with these know nothing fuckwits.
    David, blackmailing your old buddies is of little concern to us. It just makes things worse for you.

3. Lounge   -   #453
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

David, blackmailing your old buddies is of little concern to us. It just makes things worse for you.
    He seems to spend all his time, popping on to forums, being Pompous & delusional, throwing threats around and then running off.

4. Lounge   -   #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

He seems to spend all his time, popping on to forums, being Pompous & delusional, throwing threats around and then running off.
    Why he's trying to impress people in here I don't know. He has far more pressing issues than trying to formulate stories with people from one of his bygone ages.

5. Lounge   -   #455
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw Where is Manker?
    Facebook, or reddit, I'd guess.

Physically, still Wales.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #456
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw Where is Manker?
    Facebook, or reddit, I'd guess.

Physically, still Wales.
    Can you elaborate without getting banned for posting confidential super secret publicly available information? Manker sounds like he has some very interesting stories. We'd quite like to get in touch with "Mary" too.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546