View Poll Results: Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • He fell in love with that word when he was watching the show "Community"

0 0%
  • It's a mystery why he loves that word

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

You never responded to my question, Snee. A few days ago, I asked you why you fell in love with the word "assburger".
    I don't know about you, but I heard the word "assburger" when I was watching "Community". What about you?
    Last edited by OlegL; 02-14-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Deleted.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I cannot speak for Snee, but I expect it has to do with the skepticism that Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone who wants an excuse for not growing up and dealing with life's problems. Or is a social spastic unwilling to learn from mistakes. Even dogs can figure out damaging furniture will get you swatted with a newspaper...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone...
    Asperger's no longer even exists as a diagnosis.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Asperger's has become a diagnosis for anyone...
    Asperger's no longer even exists as a diagnosis.
    Right. Because it was given out for WAY too many people. Any initial truth to the ailment was watered down because suddenly EVERYONE knew someone with Asperger's. Many were just socially inept assholes with no real problems that the rest of us have to grow up and go past. See 'adulthood'.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Why does Snee love the word "assburger" so much?

You never responded to my question, Snee. A few days ago, I asked you why you fell in love with the word "assburger".
    I don't know about you, but I heard the word "assburger" when I was watching "Community". What about you?
    Useless attempt to drag him into your sympathy drawing vulgar talk.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I love the way that the industry bandies around the diagnosis, 'Bipolar', for every single celeb out there. Why not admit that those wealthy celebs think they can do anything they bloody well like, and if they do get prosecuted under some lame law, can explain their errant behaviour with the simple diagnosis of Bipolar.

'Yeah, I crashed my $500,000 Ferrari in to a house at over 90mph, killing fifteen Mexicans, but hell man, I am Bipolar'.

'You killed fifteen Mexicans with your Ferrari? Wow. Good job your Ferrari is red and blood is red, otherwise it might have stained'.

'Mr. Beebear, normally, I would have sentenced you to five years hard labor, but since you are a celebrity and are suffering Bipolar, I have ordered the families of those you killed to pay your damages'.

'Yeah, I've just released my new number one single, called, 'Fifteen Mexicanos, fifteen Mexicanos, you wouldn't think so. That'll make me even richer, and even more Bipolar, giving me even more excuses to act like a total twat. Hey, this 'Get out of jail free' card is brilliant'.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Cry. For attention.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Cry. For attention.
    Hoi.

I've seen you playing the forest a lot. Is the single player worth the money?

Been thinking about it, but, like, my current crowd aren't interested, and they keep asking me to play different stuff anyway.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Yes. I only play the single player. Online seems to lag a lot and also, people are twunts.

We could team up tho' and make an orsum base.

Try the cracked version if you're

nosteam.ro , or something else.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast