Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: pls ban idol

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Islam is in a right state (IIIARS).

How can any rational person belong to a religion that condones violence against others?
    The Catholics, Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Mormons, Protestants ALL have violent, self-justified histories.

To date, I don't know of any violence condoned by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I wouldn't put it past that elusive bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm willing to follow any god that has a problem with Rart.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I'm willing to follow any god that has a problem with Rart.
    Rart is god's way of saying the universe needed either another doctor, or a disappointed father.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The Catholics, Christians, Hindus, Muslims, Mormons, Protestants ALL have violent, self-justified histories.
    Yes you are right, but you have missed the pertinent point in that we have all learned lessons from our past. After all, it wasn't that far in our history that we had the slave trade.

While you make a strong argument about all religions, I can counter that by saying that all religions, with the exception of the hardcore Muslims, have learnt a lesson from our past, which is that 'peace' is the best course of action. Unfortunately, hardcore Muslims haven't learned that lesson, and still think that they have a holy right to behead anyone who doesn't agree with their perspective of life.

Why is it that a Muslim man can marry a woman of a different faith, yet if a Muslim woman falls for a man of a different faith, they HAVE to convert to Islam. Where is the reasoning in that? And if they don't convert, the woman is burned alive and the man is beheaded, followed by the video being uploaded to YouTube.

How long will it be before the US have a Muslim President, simply because denying a Muslim the right to rule the most powerful country in the world would be a breach of the Muslim's right to rule the world.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have no issue with common and garden Muslims the world over, who simply want to enjoy their lives, but I do have issue with the hardcore element that wants to enslave humanity in the name of Allah. This is too similar to the old Communist idea where everyone worked for the common good, with the common good being Stalin, who wished to enslave his people.

We all have drive. Some have drive to become musicians, poets, songwriters. Others want to design the latest gadgets or produce medicine that will save lives. Some wish to become firemen, ambulance-men, doctors, policemen, and nurses, to serve the community. Even those who join the Forces do so because they want to protect their country and its way of life. Then we have politicians. This breed is apart from the rest of humanity in that they drive to control the rest of us. They desire control over the lives of those they are charged with protecting. Those people who rule us do so with impunity.

So, is there any real difference between the President of the US of A, the Prime Minister of England, the Chancellor of Germany, or the Leader of IS? They all have one simply goal, and that is to control the rest of us. To them, it is simply a power game. They have no interest in our welfare; only in how they can use us.

So, whether it is Obama sending troops to Afghanistan or Bin Laden sending troops to Afghanistan, each leader uses their men to their own advantage, not that of the common good. Every person that dies does so for those living at the top of the pyramid.

As for religion, when was the last time you heard of an atrocity being committed by any other group than Muslim? I bet there is nothing in recent history.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    As for religion, when was the last time you heard of an atrocity being committed by any other group than Muslim? I bet there is nothing in recent history.
    Ireland.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

What does that even mean?

I'm fairly sure that it's some sort of terrorist threat on my personage.
    omg LOL!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Ireland.
    If you want to get pinnicky, you could mention every football match ever played, or Rangers v Celtic. You could mention the hatred that many Welsh feel for the English, or that everyone hates the Irish.

I know that during the seventies the bloody murder in Northern Ireland was at a high, but much of this wasn't directly linked to religion, but more to whether those people felt that they were British or Irish. It is similar to the situation in the Basque territories, where they feel that they should not be ruled by the Spanish.

If I kill someone, just because I am a Christian does not make it a religious killing. The distinction between the murdering scum who blew up shopping centres and those Muslim extremists practice suicide bombings is that the Irish bombers did NOT commit suicide, because they didn't have a religious conviction.

Someone who kills for a religion is prepared to die for their cause, whereas someone who simply wants to kill for the fun of it would never put themselves in the firing line. Apart from the occasional accident IRA bombers were always miles away when their weapons of destruction went off.

So, how do you compare IRA bombers, or terrorists, to those Jihad killers who are prepared to die for their cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Ireland.
    If you want to get pinnicky, you could mention every football match ever played, or Rangers v Celtic. You could mention the hatred that many Welsh feel for the English, or that everyone hates the Irish.

I know that during the seventies the bloody murder in Northern Ireland was at a high, but much of this wasn't directly linked to religion, but more to whether those people felt that they were British or Irish. It is similar to the situation in the Basque territories, where they feel that they should not be ruled by the Spanish.

If I kill someone, just because I am a Christian does not make it a religious killing. The distinction between the murdering scum who blew up shopping centres and those Muslim extremists practice suicide bombings is that the Irish bombers did NOT commit suicide, because they didn't have a religious conviction.

Someone who kills for a religion is prepared to die for their cause, whereas someone who simply wants to kill for the fun of it would never put themselves in the firing line. Apart from the occasional accident IRA bombers were always miles away when their weapons of destruction went off.

So, how do you compare IRA bombers, or terrorists, to those Jihad killers who are prepared to die for their cause?
    You absolutely. Unequivocally...without any Doubt CAN!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!COMPARE!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #29

Ireland.

Posts like these are why this board is so retarded.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Sik burn.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast