Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: pls ban idol

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

My IQ is 85 so technically I qualify as "slow".
    Here is some stats to make you feel better...

"No, not necessarily. An IQ score of 85, assuming it is valid, is really not that low. About 16% of the general population, or about 1 in 7 people, have an IQ of that level or lower."
    And I got those stats right off Google Fox, so they must be accurate.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    We had a conference with my son's teachers and therapists a couple weeks back. It wasn't my proudest moment when, based solely on age, my son ranks at <1% in all developmental categories. Yeah, he's that 1.

Granted, if they accounted for developmental age, he'd be at least twice that high.

*I say this with tongue in cheek (accurately, though). He does have stuffs going on in his head. Many of these tests require verbal development, or him wanting to participate in their test.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    We had a conference with my son's teachers and therapists a couple weeks back. It wasn't my proudest moment when, based solely on age, my son ranks at <1% in all developmental categories. Yeah, he's that 1.
    Granted, if they accounted for developmental age, he'd be at least twice that high.
    *I say this with tongue in cheek (accurately, though). He does have stuffs going on in his head. Many of these tests require verbal development, or him wanting to participate in their test.
    To be honest you should not read too much into these test (always negative) they are not all accurate
    At a young age regardless, what is going on is the test are so long , there is no way to keep his attention to get a true reading
    There is a long and uphill battle that is not very easy but perseverance will be rewarded big time
    We all know that development is going to be slower, so don't let negativity get to you, and always think positive no matter how hard it is ,it will pay off, trust me
    Good hearted parents make good Hearted children (Reality life is not the same as Cyber life)
    Pay attention to your children more than you pay attention to everyone else

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Honestly, it isn't a fair test. He has Down syndrome. Why test him in comparison to those who do not have the condition? It is kind of like placing a man with no legs in a hurdling competition and pointing out that he is a lousy jumper.

The sting comes from the score:

"Hey Bob, what did you get on the math test?"

"Less than one, but at least it's graded on a curve!"
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    I'll take this as evidence you also have dyslexia.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com

Here is some stats to make you feel better...

"No, not necessarily. An IQ score of 85, assuming it is valid, is really not that low. About 16% of the general population, or about 1 in 7 people, have an IQ of that level or lower."
    And I got those stats right off Google Fox, so they must be accurate.
    I've heard of Google Search, Google Maps and Google Mail, but not Google Fox. What is that when it is at home?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

He was speaking of the perpetrator accidentally blowing himself up as opposed to purposeful suicide bombers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronol...%E2%80%9379%29
    You must have a lot of time on your hands Idol to find that link so fast. LOL
    That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand. Who when not engaged in marathon sessions of Call of Duty or locked in their bedrooms jerking off to Katy Perry videos relentlessly scour the internet in search of evil doers to smack with their own kind of hard justice and retribution of calling them bad names on Twitter.

I believe they're going after Putin next though I've tried to explain to them that even internet anonymity has it's limits.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll take this as evidence you also have dyslexia.
    No as far as I know my bowels are fine.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    shaina's Avatar Poster

You must have a lot of time on your hands Idol to find that link so fast. LOL
    That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand. Who when not engaged in marathon sessions of Call of Duty or locked in their bedrooms jerking off to Katy Perry videos relentlessly scour the internet in search of evil doers to smack with their own kind of hard justice and retribution of calling them bad names on Twitter.

I believe they're going after Putin next though I've tried to explain to them that even internet anonymity has it's limits.
    So your dedicated ,and highly skilled crack team, are loyal fans of RT News then.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    That's because it's not just me but rather I employ a crack team of dedicated and highly skilled 16 year olds called the Wank Hand.
    Would like to be a fly on the wall when the "Party Bus" pulled up at Dave's location only to realize he's 6'4, chiseled, and actually ex-SAS.

*Party Bus turns on blinker and slowly drives away obeying all local traffic laws while Roar plays at moderate volume*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast