Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good trackers for dvd5

n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hey i was just wndering what are some good trackers for dvd5s. i remember pisexy used to be good but i havent been on there for a while and my accounts been disabled and dvdclub.org is down. give me trackers that are open (or open for sign up atm). privates are good too i can try and getting an invite.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    TorrentsCity has a lot of dvd5 and dvd9.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    BitHQ have DVD5, but mainly DVD9 and BD50s.

If you require an invite PM me your wanted Username and email address.

Note: BHQ have changed how invites work, we have to submit a ticket, then staff have to approve the invite, it is quite a long process so you would have to be patient.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TorrentsCity needs an invite code to register. Thanks for the offer pazzini but im looking for mainly DVD5s. Any other suggestions?

i found some warez forums with a crap ton of dvd5s but having to download them in many parts and finding most links to be down is a tedious and annyoing process.
    Last edited by madman1611; 02-18-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    But why do you need dvd5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    so i can watch my movies on my dvd player and big screen tv. downloading em in xvid/divx and converting them to dvds takes a long time usually.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Did you make sure your DVD player can't play AVI files off a disc? Many models had this functionality last time I checked, and I imagine all of them do now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Invest in a MKV player its very cheap(dirt cheap) nowadays its far more logical than hunting for those DVDs seriously

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Download DVD9 and use somethiing like DVD Shrink so film fits on a DVD5.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I also prefer finding dvd5's, it doesn't take too long to convert a xvid but I just like having the dvd5 if possible. Only going to watch the disc once anyways so I don't normally get dvd9's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast