Thread: Netscape 7.1 And Mirc

How and where do I get the command information when using Netscape 7.1...say I go to XDCCspy...where is the command information to begin a download? thx...btw my Internet Explorer doesnt work or id use that in regards to the pinned topic...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    i don't think netscape stores xdcc triggers for irc
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    nevermind...i used ircspy and hovered the mouse over the little icon and it shows the info, so i just typed it in and now its downloading just fine...one more question, im only a 56ker so when my internet disonnects and reconnects automatically, the file im downloading will not auto resume will it? Ill have to go back to the link like it says in the pinned topic wont i? or is there a way to auto resume it? thx

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I don&#39;t think you can from XDCCspy.com.
    Clicking on the Bot will automatically copy the /msg line for irc to the clipboard, if you use IE
    But at IRCSpy.com, if you put your mouse over the packet number it will show you the send command.

EDIT: Bah, too late.

Oh, and about the auto resume, nope, sorry.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    oh well, thanx...at least i finally got it workin, only took like 2 months but hey

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by soma@23 November 2003 - 21:44
    oh well, thanx...at least i finally got it workin, only took like 2 months but hey

Glad to hear it.