Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello. Is someone kind enough to invite to TorrentLeech ? Thank You.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I just checked your post history and I think this guy is still waiting an answer.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nice catch, Dion!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I forgot that I lost my account via not logging in for the amount of days allowed in the regulations. I lost several accounts this way because I simply didn't have any time surfing the internet at all back then. But now, when I finally have some time I try to get back on some trackers that I enjoyed back in the days (as you can see I made other requests recently).
    PS: I resolved that issue with that user via PM though.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    This made me say accounts ain't meant for "collectors" or those who log in once a week. Incidentally, I am already registered on Torrentech from the beginning and the rules of the site are very familiar to me so I'm entitled to say that you can go undisturbed in an extended vacation cuz the account will still not be disabled. I honestly expected you to come out with a convincing reason.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Ok mate, than don't log in for an year and try to access your account an year after, see if you can. And it's not about coming out with a convincing reason, I just said exactly what happened. And quite frankly, sorry to say, I don't need to convince you that I deserve or not to get an invite there, because it's pretty obvious you're not here to help me, I want to convince people that would want to help me with an invite that I deserve one.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo View Post
    ...to help me, I want to convince people that would want to help me with an invite that I deserve one.[/COLOR]
    So. Convince me...
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo View Post
    ...to help me, I want to convince people that would want to help me with an invite that I deserve one.[/COLOR]
    So. Convince me...
    Well, my argument would be the rep points I acquired back in the days when I had some trackers and helped others with invites and giveaways. I cannot improve those rep points nowadays, as I only got 2 trackers in which either the invitations are closed nor I don't have 'em. I can promise I would take care of the account as I always have, I can maintain pretty easy the ratio as the torrent client is always on when my PC is running and I can provide you print screen with my ratio, my speedtest or the statistic of my torrent client. Hope this is enough.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Nice catch, Dion!
    That was actually for a tracker other than the one requested here, but he gets points for trying
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Nice catch, Dion!
    That was actually for a tracker other than the one requested here, but he gets points for trying
    :doh: The insanity is contagious...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast