Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cinavia

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Ideal would be a uPnP server that transcodes and removes at source but not aware of any that do that.... no idea how those groups manage to remove it but I have never really looked that hard having not got a BluRay player, Sony TV or indeed ever touched a Playstation any version
    I haven't found a UpNP that does either (I use Universal Media Server) , but I do work around it by finding uploads that do not have that pain in the ass Cinavia, and do the best you can. And seeing you don't own a PS3?? You must have sort of video game console in your home? I would think video game consoles are designed today to have the convenience to have one thing to turn on, and have many positive uses (Netflix, Hulu , Shomi , UFC, the list keeps getting bigger)other than playing games, that's why they also make fancy remote controllers so you have more uses, and I would think most households do have one or the other. The only workaround I could find was to try to search around and find those certain names of up loaders that over the years are consistent on uploading media that can be played in anything out there, and it seems to work.
    Another question to ask you, can one Pi2 be used on multiple TV's without moving it manually?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Blu ray players like the old pansonics dont have the problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12