Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like we're going back to the the bad old days.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm kinda siding with FST Dave here. I haven't seen enough evidence to support the claim that the guy they are going after is the same one.

And I have a VERY low opinion of FST Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Now my steel trap like mind is telling me ,Dave that if you are still crying about something that happened several years ago your best recourse to to kill yourself and end the pain.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    The only interesting thing about that post is that you even need to think about it MBM.

That fuckwit told you that the reason you knew I was married with children was because I was a pathological liar. Yet I've never told you anything about my family life, your information about that came from elsewhere. He is telling you how what you know about me, things you know from other sources than me, were made up by me....

You have doubts.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-24-2015 at 12:37 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I have doubts abut your sanity.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/cancel-...ust-do-it-now/

Wise words so let's all ignore them.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Now my steel trap like mind is telling me ,Dave that if you are still crying about something that happened several years ago your best recourse to to kill yourself and end the pain.
    I wasn't crying then Idol, I'm not crying now. I'm angry about that, I will always be angry about that, that someone I trusted so much could setup a hate campaign against me by lying about me.

This is something else. They cyberstalked Dave and got the wrong one, that didn't matter though they still came here with hostile intent. I feel entitled to hold hostile intent towards them. I feel entitled to cyberstalk them, and everyone they know. I feel entitled to use their real names to attack them.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    The only interesting thing about that post is that you even need to think about it MBM.

That fuckwit told you that the reason knew I was married with children was because I was a pathological liar. Yet I've never told you anything about my family life, your information about that came from elsewhere. He is telling you how what you know about me, things you know from other sources than me, were made up by me....

You have doubts.
    It's not these guys in this here forum that you need to convince David.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/03/cancel-...ust-do-it-now/

Wise words so let's all ignore them.
    I did that just after I'd figured out that they're just a bunch of nasty scum who are all gutless, and that as such they posed no immediate risk to myself or my family.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    The forum is telling me it really doesn't give a fuck one way or the other.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    It's not these guys in this here forum that you need to convince David.
    I don't need to convince anyone. What I need to do is identify you and everyone you love and care about. You like hostile intent, you certainly came at me with enough of it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast