Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we're going back to the the bad old days.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Don't you have a family or something and shouldn't you be looking after them instead of worrying about this?
    This is a fascinating exercise in justice. Dave is a lot of bad things, who mirrors several of the things this (other) Dave is being tracked down for. On one hand, it would be easy to say, "Bad guy got what he deserved. End of story.", but in this case FST Dave getting punished for something he (probably) did not do means that the REAL GUY WHO HAS DONE THESE OTHER BAD THINGS WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, AND FST DAVE WILL BE HARMED.

If these "man hunters" pursue this and harm the wrong bad guy, they become quite a bit worse than what they are attempting to punish. And, they will not have achieved ANY justice beyond incidental.
    I like how you think you can reason with crazy.
    Go to the the Middle East and find yourself a nice suicide bomber and give them infinite proof that what they're doing is wrong.In the meantime i'll be informing your wife where she can scrape your remains off of the sidewalk.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    David's merely playing out his victim complex on here.
    We've seen that card played. If FST Dave hadn't deleted all of his old posts, you might see that this is playing out differently than it has in the past.

Give me more of his writings. The closer to megalomania, misogyny, and arrogance you can supply in the writings, the easier it will be to spot FST Dave.

Another pint in FST Dave's favor is that he has always held good paying jobs. I do not see him having a need to blackmail/defraud anyone for money.
    Dave's a master of deception. He's got more trails all over this here internet than you've got hairs on your balls.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your Dave is completely innocent in this particular case so he has nothing to worry about.
    Says every lynch mob in history.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #54

Your Dave is completely innocent in this particular case so he has nothing to worry about.
    The other Dace though obviously should beware the wrath of nine or ten irate homosexual schoolboys who intend to pants him within an inch of his life.

5. Lounge   -   #55

This is a fascinating exercise in justice. Dave is a lot of bad things, who mirrors several of the things this (other) Dave is being tracked down for. On one hand, it would be easy to say, "Bad guy got what he deserved. End of story.", but in this case FST Dave getting punished for something he (probably) did not do means that the REAL GUY WHO HAS DONE THESE OTHER BAD THINGS WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, AND FST DAVE WILL BE HARMED.

If these "man hunters" pursue this and harm the wrong bad guy, they become quite a bit worse than what they are attempting to punish. And, they will not have achieved ANY justice beyond incidental.
    I like how you think you can reason with crazy.
    Go to the the Middle East and find yourself a nice suicide bomber and give them infinite proof that what they're doing is wrong.In the meantime i'll be informing your wife where she can scrape your remains off of the sidewalk.
    Hahaha, sounds like David's got you hook line and sinker kiddo.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Says every lynch mob in history.
    We're not a lynch mob and David knows this. That's why the amount of venom he's exhibiting on here is so extreme. He knows he's been caught

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Like I said no reasoning with crazy.

If you find a rare moment of clarity please show me where I've ever defended Dave's actions real or imagined.Some of us not you realize that more than one person can have it wrong.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Dave's a master of deception. He's got more trails all over this here internet than you've got hairs on your balls.
    We know well a woman who had an affair with FST Dave for 6 years. He's a lot of things, but 'master of deception' requires competence. We mocked him here mercilessly for 18 months straight because he thought he was. Certain details of his real life came to light. Those are not consistently meeting up with your 'evidence'.

At this point, you have jammed all of your 'evidence' into one ball and are attempting to hunt for the real-life details of FST Dave. That's not sound police work, Sherlock- that's a lynching.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #59

We know well a woman who had an affair with FST Dave for 6 years. He's a lot of things, but 'master of deception' requires competence. We mocked him here mercilessly for 18 months straight because he thought he was. Certain details of his real life came to light.
    And we apparently "know" all this to be a absolute fact because somebody we hardly spoke to and have never met told us on the internet.
    Yeah run that up the flagpole in court and see how many convictions it gets you.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    OK maybe I'd buy it if Dave turns out to be black.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast