Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attn Dave: Profile of billybonehead being compiled

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    The real Irony is that I had respect for Reject of Allah, until Dave came along and ruined this persona. What a cunt...
    So much repsect you couldn't even get the name right. It was rejectOfAllah.
    You're the one who cannot spell. What the fuck is a 'repsect' when it is at home? Is it a concatenation of 'Representative of the Insect world'?

As for 'rejectOfAllah', doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces? Maybe people would respect (repsect) you more if you demonstrated some level of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    You're the one who cannot spell. What the fuck is a 'repsect' when it is at home? Is it a concatenation of 'Representative of the Insect world'?

As for 'rejectOfAllah', doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces? Maybe people would respect (repsect) you more if you demonstrated some level of intelligence.
    Ah! Yes I forgot the penchant of people on this site for caring more about grammer and spelling than about content. I bet you got all apoplectic when you saw that typographical mistake, I'm terribly sorry old chap. One hopes your heartbeat has settled down into a normal rythm again.

As for 'doyounormallystringyourwordstogetherwithoutspaces' I'm not going to be lectured about that by a man with the name 'TheFoX'.

Respect doesn't exist on the internet, it's a respect free zone. Witness if you will the reason for this site, let alone the members of it, and their interactions with each other. Then there's Twitter... a site which could use the mission statement 'Dedicated to proving humans have no respect for anything or anyone'. No, the best anyone can hope for out here is that someone reading the random drivel humans create think 'he's alright'. That's about your lot.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    It's my newest and lastest anti-stalking method. I spell every word different on every site, then dumbfuck twatter trolls can never match my words across sites.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You should try being sane on one.That would really throw them off.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Moderation.That means a teenager gets to decide what you get to say.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Israel is how we all know the New Jewish World Order nutters are all wrong. If Jews were that clever they'd have sued the British Empire for a new state in Canada. Instead of seeking one in amongst the mad mullahs who they knew hated them as much as the Nazis. We could have given them Quebec, and pissed off the French (win), the Canadians would have been happy to get rid of the troublesome state of Quebec (win), the Israelis could have lived in peace (win), the Palestinians could have had their state (win), and the Americans would have been happy (win).
    Israel will never have peace (realistic), and they accept that , and there is no reason to move anywhere. They built country out of nothing but sand , and they will protect it by any means . The "frogs" in Quebec can stay where they are.
    Palestinians ( Yasser Arafat made up this name to recognize a new Arab terrorist group PLO that there own people in the region want nothing to do with) are the best chemist in the world. Anything they touch they turn into shit !. Even if Israel was to hand it over to them (and we know this will never happen) they would destroy every infrastructure built there. That is there nature and they prove it time after time (lots of details on the web what Infrastructure was left for them in the Gaza strip).

If that is your solution why don't you ask some of your brothers to let Hamas , PLO , Hezbollah ,Fata, (all controlling Gaza and part of the west bank) and try to negotiate a deal in all the other surrounding countries in the middle east? And welcome them with open arms instead of putting them In camps.

It seems like you have some clout with the Muslim Brotherhood the way you talk , and have those bright and intelligent (fuckin ridiculous) solutions. Give it a go.

No one wants them (trouble follows them) and no one needs them. That is reality!!

The majority of Americans and Canadians have no problem with Jews , they like living in democracy countries and they can blend in and go with the flow.
    Can your Muslims brothers blend?? Or do they want to change the world ? Answer those simple questions with some intelligents.
    Last edited by shaina; 03-30-2015 at 12:34 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You should try being sane on one.That would really throw them off.
    Sssshhhh!1!1! Don't tell anyone. There is one where I pretend to be sane.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Moderation.That means a teenager gets to decide what you get to say.
    Yes, they're very sensitive to how this board is used. Apparently "Hostile posting" isn't welcome here anymore, a change which seems a tad late in my honest opinion. On the plus side at least they're not the childlike knob called manker.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Israel will never have peace (realistic), and they accept that , and there is no reason to move anywhere. They built country out of nothing but sand , and they will protect it by any means . The "frogs" in Quebec can stay where they are.
    Palestinians ( Yasser Arafat made up this name to recognize a new Arab terrorist group PLO that there own people in the region want nothing to do with) are the best chemist in the world. Anything they touch they turn into shit !. Even if Israel was to hand it over to them (and we know this will never happen) they would destroy every infrastructure built there. That is there nature and they prove it time after time (lots of details on the web what Infrastructure was left for them in the Gaza strip).

If that is your solution why don't you ask some of your brothers to let Hamas , PLO , Hezbollah ,Fata, (all controlling Gaza and part of the west bank) and try to negotiate a deal in all the other surrounding countries in the middle east? And welcome them with open arms instead of putting them In camps.

It seems like you have some clout with the Muslim Brotherhood the way you talk , and have those bright and intelligent (fuckin ridiculous) solutions. Give it a go.

No one wants them (trouble follows them) and no one needs them. That is reality!!

The majority of Americans and Canadians have no problem with Jews , they like living in democracy countries and they can blend in and go with the flow.
    Can your Muslims brothers blend?? Or do they want to change the world ? Answer those simple questions with some intelligents.
    Inshallah... Allahu Akbar akhi.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Inshallah... Allahu Akbar akhi.
    I don't know what grudge , or the reason why everyone here , doesn't t like you.
    But you really are a demented and retarded piece of cow dung
    And if you were to be extinguished from planet earth , I cant see anyone even remotely missing you.
    In all the posts that I see in the forums you posted in , the only one to blame for any hostility against you is yourself.
    Seek help before it is too late

10. Lounge   -   #40
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Seek help before it is too late
    It's too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast