Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Attn Dave: Profile of billybonehead being compiled

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I don't know what grudge , or the reason why everyone here , doesn't t like you.
    But you really are a demented and retarded piece of cow dung
    And if you were to be extinguished from planet earth , I cant see anyone even remotely missing you.
    In all the posts that I see in the forums you posted in , the only one to blame for any hostility against you is yourself.
    Seek help before it is too late
    Well you managed to get one thing right. You don't know why I'm not liked or why I dislike the people here so much. Given that, it's a bit presumptious for you to be advising me to seek help. The people you should be giving such advice to are those who leap to form lynch mobs. Oh and for reference, any hostility being felt for me, isn't anything compared with the well deserved hostility I feel for this place, the people who own it, the people who run it, and a selected group of those who use it.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    But you really are a demented and retarded piece of cow dung
    And if you were to be extinguished from planet earth , I cant see anyone even remotely missing you.
    This if course will be allowed to stand, because no matter how hostile it is, it's being directed at me, and as those who own and operate this board have proven over and over again, hostile (vicious even) posting is allowed as long as it's directed at me.

The people you consider 'nice' here are (as I said three years ago) the kind of people who 200 years ago would have been stringing niggers up from trees, whilst hiding their faces behind capirotes.
    The people you consider 'nice' here are the kind of people who 77 years ago would have been out participating in Kristallnacht, not because anyone ordered them to, but because they'd have enjoyed doing it to the Jews.
    They're the kind of people who would have happily manned the input ports on the gas chambers, dropping cyklon b canisters into the tubes before fitting the cap back on. Whence they'd have happily sat and had a smoke whilst the Jews died beneath them.

Those are the people you have correctly told me dislike me... I'm not exagerating the kinds of acts these people would have happily involved themselves in.
    I'm not upset to be disliked by such people. In fact I want such people to dislike me. Any human with any shred of decency in them should want to be disliked by such people.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    dave, none of us would be inclined to string even you up from a tree, and you're a mental stalker. Why we'd want to physically hurt random people people based on race or religion, I honestly don't know, jokes aside.

This board isn't real life, and messing with you is not akin to wanting to mess with anyone else.

You can stop being afraid now

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

5. Lounge   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

This if course will be allowed to stand, because no matter how hostile it is, it's being directed at me, and as those who own and operate this board have proven over and over again, hostile (vicious even) posting is allowed as long as it's directed at me.

Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post

The people you consider 'nice' here are (as I said three years ago) the kind of people who 200 years ago would have been stringing niggers up from trees, whilst hiding their faces behind capirotes.
    The people you consider 'nice' here are the kind of people who 77 years ago would have been out participating in Kristallnacht, not because anyone ordered them to, but because they'd have enjoyed doing it to the Jews.
    They're the kind of people who would have happily manned the input ports on the gas chambers, dropping cyklon b canisters into the tubes before fitting the cap back on. Whence they'd have happily sat and had a smoke whilst the Jews died beneath them.

Those are the people you have correctly told me dislike me... I'm not exagerating the kinds of acts these people would have happily involved themselves in.
    I'm not upset to be disliked by such people. In fact I want such people to dislike me. Any human with any shred of decency in them should want to be disliked by such people.
    LOL, that's why just a couple of days ago I was arguing for the 'man hunters' to back off and be sensible about what they were threatening.

You, Dave, are the only one who has made physical threats on this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    LOL, that's why just a couple of days ago I was arguing for the 'man hunters' to back off and be sensible about what they were threatening.

Check that back with chavis, the first threat of physical violence was made by him against me, on his Birthday thread, at the behest of a woman who lied (something he know claims he knew wasn't true at the time) about me in a PM to him.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    dave, none of us would be inclined to string even you up from a tree, and you're a mental stalker. Why we'd want to physically hurt random people people based on race or religion, I honestly don't know, jokes aside.

This board isn't real life, and messing with you is not akin to wanting to mess with anyone else.

You can stop being afraid now
    I have no idea why chavis set about trying to damage my life, if as he claims he knew at the time that I couldn't have been threatening her, and that her claim was therefore a lie. You'll have to ask him that. I do know that he (and his friends) were successful in damaging my real life.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Threats are a dog barking.It's only when the barking stops that you need to really start worrying.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Seek help before it is too late
    It's too late.

On a side note,once there was Carol King and now we have Taylor Swift.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast