Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Dave: Profile of billybonehead being compiled

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Instead I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and I can now say that I am the proud owner of several Jews.
    Good choice, as other groups demand more food. As any Jew would tell you- You GOTTA keep operating expenses low...
    I approve of this statement. LOL!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    The real Irony is that I had respect for Reject of Allah, until Dave came along and ruined this persona. What a cunt...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    The real Irony is that I had respect for Reject of Allah, until Dave came along and ruined this persona. What a cunt...
    So much repsect you couldn't even get the name right. It was rejectOfAllah.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Good choice, as other groups demand more food. As any Jew would tell you- You GOTTA keep operating expenses low...
    You've come a long ways in the past week, shay.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Well....I look at the truth, for example , you give certain groups food and clothing, they turn around sell it , and use the profits to buy cement to build tunnels , and guns and primitive rockets to shoot and kill innocent people, instead of using the food to feed there family's. So my simple accounting methods will then give them a fast track for those so called starving people to see the 40 virgins waiting for them on the other side faster. Simple accounting , give them the square root of cock and cut expenses where it deems necessary.
    Wasn't that your meaning Meg ??
    Last edited by shaina; 03-29-2015 at 05:13 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26

Well....I look at the truth, for example , you give certain groups food and clothing, they turn around sell it , and use the profits to buy cement to build tunnels , and guns and primitive rockets to shoot and kill innocent people, instead of using the food to feed there family's. So my simple accounting methods will then give them a fast track for those so called starving people to see the 40 virgins waiting for them on the other side faster. Simple accounting , give them the square root of cock and cut expenses where it deems necessary.
    Wasn't that your meaning Meg ??
    The Jews of the Warsaw ghetto's were well within their rights to fight the oppressive Nazi regime.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

The Jews of the Warsaw ghetto's were well within their rights to fight the oppressive Nazi regime.
    What rights would those be Dave hater as one's "rights" are determined by the constitutional laws of whoever is in power.Ergo moral imperatives aside they(the Jews) were committing treason and the Nazis were well withing their "rights" shooting them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post

What rights would those be Dave hater as one's "rights" are determined by the constitutional laws of whoever is in power.Ergo moral imperatives aside they(the Jews) were committing treason and the Nazis were well withing their "rights" shooting them.
    I would like to know what Nazi actually new what constitutional law really meant ? (They made it up as they went along)
    Where was treason committed ?? (Jews or other races were not trying to take over rule Germany )
    If you actually speak to a Holocaust survivor one on one (Because it is really hard for them to open up) and you ask them why didn't you fight back?
    Well there simple answer was living in Germany with other Germans (being friends and welcomed into each other homes) could not believe this could happen to anyone , and what did we do to deserve this ?(shortened the answer up). And some survived and some got out before the war.

And if you actually read what some survivors did say , that if you didn't comply and do what Nazis wanted they would slaughter your whole bloodline , and that fear alone would make you think even if you kill one or two or three , there is still more that would wipe your whole family out (there was no prisoners of war , the Nazis killed everyone who didn't comply , including other Germans) there self esteem of protecting themselves went right out the window.
    But one thing that can be said , without any doubts it did happen , and that changed every Jews way of thinking.
    And the new generation of Jews will never let it happen again. And it is being proven every day in the Middle East , the fear of attacking Israel in any major scale ,they have no way of winning. One button will kill everyone around !!
    Last edited by shaina; 03-29-2015 at 09:08 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Israel is how we all know the New Jewish World Order nutters are all wrong. If Jews were that clever they'd have sued the British Empire for a new state in Canada. Instead of seeking one in amongst the mad mullahs who they knew hated them as much as the Nazis. We could have given them Quebec, and pissed off the French (win), the Canadians would have been happy to get rid of the troublesome state of Quebec (win), the Israelis could have lived in peace (win), the Palestinians could have had their state (win), and the Americans would have been happy (win).

10. Lounge   -   #30
    shaina's Avatar Poster

I would like to know what Nazi actually new what constitutional law really meant ? (They made it up as they went along)
    Where was treason committed ?? (Jews or other races were not trying to take over rule Germany )
    If you actually speak to a Holocaust survivor one on one (Because it is really hard for them to open up) and you ask them why didn't you fight back?
    Well there simple answer was living in Germany with other Germans (being friends and welcomed into each other homes) could not believe this could happen to anyone , and what did we do to deserve this ?(shortened the answer up). And some survived and some got out before the war.

And if you actually read what some survivors did say , that if you didn't comply and do what Nazis wanted they would slaughter your whole bloodline , and that fear alone would make you think even if you kill one or two or three , there is still more that would wipe your whole family out (there was no prisoners of war , the Nazis killed everyone who didn't comply , including other Germans) there self esteem of protecting themselves went right out the window.
    But one thing that can be said , without any doubts it did happen , and that changed every Jews way of thinking.
    And the new generation of Jews will never let it happen again. And it is being proven every day in the Middle East , the fear of attacking Israel in any major scale ,they have no way of winning. One button will kill everyone around !!
    Reality ... Hitler (Dictator and front man) and the ranks under him (who were the brains , because Hitler was really a fuckin Moron) were wiping out anyone that didn't fit there vision of the control of Europe and the people who will be pro creating in it.

This sounds like de ja vu , you just switch the name Nazis for Muslims and you get the same story. New day......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast