Thread: Torrent sites that don't care about ratio

whats the best torrent site out there that don't care about ratio

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    rutracker

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Demonoid and Zamunda (if you're able to access it).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Demonoid and Zamunda (if you're able to access it).
    About zamunda, do they have any hnr rules? Are scene games usually unrared there?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguti View Post
    About zamunda, do they have any hnr rules?
    There weren't any when I last used the site, but that was some years ago (gave up because I didn't want to hunt for proxies and stuff).

I don't know about the unrared games, but with WinArchiver that doesn't matter much anyway.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

I don't know about the unrared games, but with WinArchiver that doesn't matter much anyway.
    Ok, it worked but this will sound stupid

After mounting the archives into a virtual drive ISO i tried to open it and run setup.exe to install the game. The program recommends me to extract the files from the ISO to a temporary folder (which kind of defeats its purpose). I choosed not to and started the setup anyways. The installer pops and a few seconds after beggining the installation i got an error and couldn't proceed.

So, then was the somehow stupid part, i setup a second drive and mounted the iso from the first one and started the installation again... it worked! I'm almost sure it's not supposed to work this way. Am i missing someting?

Thanks for the reply
    Last edited by Arguti; 04-12-2015 at 07:31 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yes, that's how it works. Mount the RARs first, then the disc image inside.

Another program for this task, and the one I personally use, is WinMount. It won't let you mount something that's already inside a virtual drive (so it wouldn't work for your particular case, hence me recommending WA) but does provide the situationally useful read/write access. Changes are discarded after unmounting.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    It's perfect for what i want. With all these new games having 20 or more Gb i was looking for a place releasing them unrared on a regular basis. Problem solved.

I'm going to check WinMount too, might be useful.