View Poll Results: Do you use FST as your primary NZB source for TV shows?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 33.33%
  • No

23 58.97%
  • WTF does FST or NZB or WTF stand for?

3 7.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you use FST as your primary NZB source for TV shows?

Most of my tv shows are downloaded automatically with NewsLeechers SuperLeech. Some tv shows are posted with encrypted names in a.b.etc, for those I manually download and open .srr files to see what those tv shows are and download them if they are the shows I watch. A bit of manual work, but I don't mind, it's usually only 3-5 srr files that I have to check per day.

I actually check eztv torrent site from time to time to see if there are any new tv shows that I'm interested in. There's way too many tv shows posted to newsgroups, that's why I avoid nzb sites to find my tv shows.
    Last edited by Insyder; 05-20-2015 at 05:20 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Insyder View Post
    I actually check eztv torrent site from time to time to see if there are any new tv shows that I'm interested in. There's way too many tv shows posted to newsgroups, that's why I avoid nzb sites to find my tv shows.
    You may want to check out this one too for insight http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Insyder View Post
    You may want to check out this one too for insight http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/
    I've been previously using Trakt. Use it to track movies/tv and keep an eye on schedules.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    Since I am still stuck at 2 grabs, I use FST check what show is available and grab the nzb off other indexer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234