Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Official 25k post Make Meg a Mod thread

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I posted it but anon took it down stating that "We don't need a poll to determine the obvious".
    What..... that he won and was voted in by a landslide (of the 6 people that voted) because of your great campaigning
    Last edited by shaina; 04-21-2015 at 05:47 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Meg's purportedly got 65 friends and the backing of wealthy Jews so I really think the onus of getting the vote out is on him.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Meg's purportedly got 65 friends and the backing of wealthy Jews so I really think the onus of getting the vote out is on him.
    But you are the one to push the nomination and for him to run
    The wealthy Hebs told him to lay low , and control what he needs to in the backround behind the limelight, and without having political status or title.
    That's the way the world stays stable. The puppet in the limelight does fuck all , but smile and kiss babies. All the people pulling his strings are the true power (Yes the Jews).

4. Lounge   -   #64
    If you want the whole and complete truth I wanted Meg to be made a Mod purely as recognition of what he's contributed to the site.

I'm not some douchebag who considers being a Mod some sort of sanctified position that only a certain ponderous type of person/member should be considered for.

I "know" enough about Meg that I know whatever his personal opinions, he would set those aside and do the best job he could or at least better than Rart although to be fair that's a very low bar.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    If you want the whole and complete truth I wanted Meg to be made a Mod purely as recognition of what he's contributed to the site.

I'm not some douchebag who considers being a Mod some sort of sanctified position that only a certain ponderous type of person/member should be considered for.

I "know" enough about Meg that I know whatever his personal opinions, he would set those aside and do the best job he could or at least better than Rart although to be fair that's a very low bar.
    For the short time I have been posting here....... I would have to back your candidate on the merits you speak of. And I did

But because I am Jewish.... Don't expect an endorsement Cheque!!
    Last edited by shaina; 04-21-2015 at 06:52 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list

A balanced and well crafted post. If it wasn`t for the fact Meg already said he didn`t want to be a Mod then I`d back your campaign too.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post

A balanced and well crafted post. If it wasn`t for the fact Meg already said he didn`t want to be a Mod then I`d back your campaign too.
    Apparently one of those extremely rare instances where someone finding out that Meg is a pathological liar would actually work in his favour.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Apparently one of those extremely rare instances where someone finding out that Meg is a pathological liar would actually work in his favour.
    I am not.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I thought I could gain entrance into the 'Inner Sanctum' then bring RealtY down from within the organization, I'd do so.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

If I thought I could gain entrance into the 'Inner Sanctum' then bring RealtY down from within the organization, I'd do so.
    To do that requires that you first be taught how to fight by the ghost of Bruce Lee.
    To do that requires that you first empty your min........To do that secondly requires..........

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast