Thread: Looking for `Impossible`

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello guys. Is someone out here who still has a BTN invite ? I still have faith in this community, thereby I'm applying for an invite there.
    Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    You're chasing rainbows, buddy. Forget about BTN and move on.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You're kind of a mooch, aren't you? Not just with this request, but with numerous other ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You're kind of a mooch, aren't you? Not just with this request, but with numerous other ones...
    I only went back forty posts and seven years before growing bored but God help me if every one save one revolved around asking for something.

I could probably live with that except you had to play the "community" card which is sort of rankles considering you have no actual desire to be a part of it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Sure thing, sweet cheeks. Have some protein shake, while I arrange for an invite -
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    If you are looking for BTN only than sorry probaly no one can help! (expect being on PTP and with Elite TM or above rank) otherwise there are many TV trackers are coming and few of them are worth a try viz; morethan.tv, Transmitthe.net, Titonsof.tv etc. And, freshon, Bitmetv etc. are already there too. So if you are looking for content than there are many options but being specific is bad. (atleast in case of BTN).
    Last edited by Ooster; 04-30-2015 at 11:28 AM.
    Dogs never bite me, only MODS!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Most of the trackers I am part of offers BTN invites in their Forums (usually Power User +). I am sure, you can find one of these threads in one of the trackers you have access to.
    Or you could become a member of What through interview and get your sorry ass to PU, but that might be lot of work.