Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Payment release notification from the bank of america.

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Richard Amegashie would like to add you on Skype

Dear Beloved,

With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Mr. Richard Amegashie. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (ADB) Agricultural development bank as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.

Why I am pleased to contact you is that you bear the same last name with a late client of mine who died on January 12th 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, And it will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the fund can be moved to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr. Park been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail: [email protected]

Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential between you and me, please I repeat, no third party must know anything about this transaction.

Hope this mail finds you in good faith.

I remain respectfully.

Mr. Richard Amegashie.
    (Audit And Accounting Manager)
    Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Richard Amegashie would like to add you on Skype

Dear Beloved,

With due respect, I need to introduce myself to you, I am Mr. Richard Amegashie. My main purpose of sending you this message is that I want you and I to do a business that will benefit the both of us, I work with (ADB) Agricultural development bank as an audit and accounting manager in Accra Ghana, I am pleased to contact you because of your last name and it’s going to benefit the both of us, that’s if you can be trusted and not to betray me at the end of this business.

Why I am pleased to contact you is that you bear the same last name with a late client of mine who died on January 12th 2010 Earthquake disaster in Haiti, that killed over 200,000 people, And it will be very easy for me to use you as the next of kin to the deceased account so that the fund can be moved to you as the next of kin to the deceased.

It will be my pleasure if we can do this business together and share this money 50% to me and 50% will go to you because you will be receiving the money and there is no risk at all because I don’t want to be greedy here, Late (Mr. Park been the deceased lodged the sum of 8.4 million dollars in my bank and I am his account officer and I know what to do to put your name in the bank DATA BASE as the next of kin to the deceased account, automatically you will be the next of kin to the fund and there will be no trace for that, I assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free that’s if you will not betray me at the end of this transaction.

If you are interested to do this business deal with me, kindly contact me via my direct E-mail: [email protected]

Notwithstanding, this business must be confidential between you and me, please I repeat, no third party must know anything about this transaction.

Hope this mail finds you in good faith.

I remain respectfully.

Mr. Richard Amegashie.
    (Audit And Accounting Manager)
    Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    That double crossing B@5stard!, the very same guy sent me an "EXCLUSIVE" offer to invest.....

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    :drumroll:
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    If We Do Not Hear From You Within 48 banking hours.

What's the difference between an ordinary hour and a banking hour?
    They only count the hours they work. So idk, that would be about 48 days, I reckon, if it's actual work.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    The problem for me, with banks that is. They are always closed after work and before work. I'd need to be unemployed to go in to one. What's the point. Where I live, there used to be tons of branches of my bank, but now there's only 4 left in the city. One right in the centre, and three on the pikey outskirts. Cold and pointless.

My card stopped working a year ago and I haven't had the time to go in and order a new one. I can't do it via telephone or interwebs as my address is different to the one listed.

I just buy stuff online with it and never put my money in the account as it's an arse to retrieve. Banks.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Payment Release instructions From The FBI Headquarters, Washington D.C.

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
    FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    J.Edgar Hoover Building
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Payment Release instructions From The FBI Headquarters, Washington D.C

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the money transfer originated from any part of American, African country and European countries as contract payment, fund inheritance or lottery winning due to unauthorized/ incapability of financial institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money as a result of fraud, terrorist and money laundry activities going on world wide.

We have been having series of meetings for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary general of the United Nations, Central Bank of Nigeria,HSBC Bank of United Kingdom (UK) with the World Bank officials.

This email is to all foreign contractor that may have not received his or her contract sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction, people who have inheritance to claim or international businesses that failed due to instability of government in some part of America etc.

We found your name in our list as one of the beneficiaries and that is why we are contacting you; as a matter of fact, your funds valued $10.5 million are presently deposited in the bank of America here in the United States under our custody.

After series of investigations, we discovered that the said funds were transferred from the central bank of Nigeria to the bank of America as your contract inheritance payment and you’re funds valued $10.5 million will be released to you upon the confirmation of the diplomatic immunity seal of transfer certificate which you are to obtain from the funds originated country (Nigeria), and this condition is valid until 3 days after which the funds shall be confiscated and legal action will be taken against you.

You will be charged for money laundering and terrorist activities if you fail to obtain the above mentioned certificate, therefore you have been advised to quickly get back to us immediately, so that we can direct you on how to obtain the above mention document from the funds originated country.

FBI Assistant Director Mike Kortan
    ON BEHALF OF THE FBI DIRECTOR
    MR. JAMES COMEY.
    Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
    CC: Canadian Police Association
    CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
    CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
    CC: Egmont Group
    CC: FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
    CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
    CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
    CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
    CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
    CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
    CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
    CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
    CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
    CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
    CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
    CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
    CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
    CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
    CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They don't even have a monetary crimes division as would be handled by the Treasury but it was a brave attempt nonetheless.

Felons, I salute you.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-10-2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: This place sucks and not in a good way like your Mum.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also it would be termed 'financial crimes" to be more all-encompassing.

Jeez, do a little research if you're going to be a productive villain.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The schemes are obvious in order to filter out people with at least average intelligence. They also probably write so poorly to relate with the idiots they wish to dupe in their own language.

The stupid trust the stupid more than they trust those elitist, proper, fancy language types.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Or we could vouch for him/her ? Then who would vouch for us? My bad should give it more thought

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast