Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment release notification from the bank of america.

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Yesterday I received this e-mail:

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
    150 Broadway Ave New York, NY 1003 USA.
    PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA.
    DEAR CUSTOMER,

This is to officially inform you that we have been instructed to release your over due contract Inheritance/ lottery Payment of $10.5 million to you without any further, and we will have no other option than to believe that you are dead as claimed by one Mrs. Margaret Thomason if you fail to respond back to our email this time.

As a matter of fact, we lost your Full Personal/ banking details after our annual system upgrade which made it impossible for us to contact you, and we were only able to find your email address after several search’s on our documents.

Few weeks ago, a woman named Mrs. Margaret Thomason sent a letter to our bank here in the United States claiming that you are dead and she further stated that before you died, you informed her about your contract Inheritance/ lottery payment worth $10.5 million which is presently under our custody.

Note that Mrs. Margaret Thomason also sent a copy of your death certificate to us in other to make her claim authentic, but we did not believe her because you had never mentioned her as your next of kin to us.

In fact, she has given us every reason to believe that you are dead as she claims, and she is ready to take care of what ever it will cost her to get your funds transferred into her personal account, but I have been instructed by the management of this bank to contact you this last time in order to be sure that you are dead as she claimed, before releasing the payment to her.

So are you dead or are you still alive? If yes, you have been advised to urgently reconfirm your full personal/ banking details as requested below to us immediately, in order for us to cancel every further arrangement in regards to the release of your fund to Mrs. Margaret Thomason.

1. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
    2. HOME/CELL PHONE NUMBERS
    3.BANKING DETAILS
    4. A COPY OF YOUR I.D

However, We Shall Proceed To Issue All Payments Details To The Said Mrs. Margaret Thomason If We Do Not Hear From You Within 48 banking hours.

Your Urgent attention is needed if you are still alive.

Yours Faithfully,

MR.PAUL JOHN
    ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, REMITTANCE
    DEPARTMENT, BANK OF AMERICA

da faq is this shit. I don't even have account on this bank. Is there a probability that another person created an account without my knowledge to hide his money?
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    $10.5 million
    That's like £11.50 !!!1!1!!11111!!!
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Is there a probability that another person created an account without my knowledge to hide his money?
    Yesterday I got a call from what caller ID said my own number (true story).I didn't answer because I didn't really feel like talking to me.

I hope this answers your question.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Better respond quick, or they will think you are dead. Don't want to miss out on that Inheritance/Lottery Money, do you?

Remember us little people while you bask in the sun while drinking Pina Coladas.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    PS Fuck Mrs. Margaret Thomason!!!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

This is to officially inform you that we have been instructed to release your over due contract Inheritance/ lottery?
    Something tells me a bank officer would be a tad less illiterate.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Better respond quick, or they will think you are dead. Don't want to miss out on that Inheritance/Lottery Money, do you?

Remember us little people while you bask in the sun while drinking Pina Coladas.
    You mean little people Laughing at advice you gave dion.....
    And The next time dion is posting that they cleaned out all of his credit cards and bank account on your advice

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Is there a probability that another person created an account without my knowledge to hide his money?
    Yesterday I got a call from what caller ID said my own number (true story).I didn't answer because I didn't really feel like talking to me.

I hope this answers your question.
    Fuck if I saw it was you on the caller ID I would ignore it also
    What's the point ??

9. Lounge   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster

This is to officially inform you that we have been instructed to release your over due contract Inheritance/ lottery?
    Something tells me a bank officer would be a tad less illiterate.
    Not if there are from the UK or the US

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Maybe you should E Mail them back and ask for a Tol Free Number so you can call and confirm you are Dead??

Yesterday I received this e-mail:

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
    150 Broadway Ave New York, NY 1003 USA.
    PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA.
    DEAR CUSTOMER,

This is to officially inform you that we have been instructed to release your over due contract Inheritance/ lottery Payment of $10.5 million to you without any further, and we will have no other option than to believe that you are dead as claimed by one Mrs. Margaret Thomason if you fail to respond back to our email this time.

As a matter of fact, we lost your Full Personal/ banking details after our annual system upgrade which made it impossible for us to contact you, and we were only able to find your email address after several search’s on our documents.

Few weeks ago, a woman named Mrs. Margaret Thomason sent a letter to our bank here in the United States claiming that you are dead and she further stated that before you died, you informed her about your contract Inheritance/ lottery payment worth $10.5 million which is presently under our custody.

Note that Mrs. Margaret Thomason also sent a copy of your death certificate to us in other to make her claim authentic, but we did not believe her because you had never mentioned her as your next of kin to us.

In fact, she has given us every reason to believe that you are dead as she claims, and she is ready to take care of what ever it will cost her to get your funds transferred into her personal account, but I have been instructed by the management of this bank to contact you this last time in order to be sure that you are dead as she claimed, before releasing the payment to her.

So are you dead or are you still alive? If yes, you have been advised to urgently reconfirm your full personal/ banking details as requested below to us immediately, in order for us to cancel every further arrangement in regards to the release of your fund to Mrs. Margaret Thomason.

1. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
    2. HOME/CELL PHONE NUMBERS
    3.BANKING DETAILS
    4. A COPY OF YOUR I.D

However, We Shall Proceed To Issue All Payments Details To The Said Mrs. Margaret Thomason If We Do Not Hear From You Within 48 banking hours.

Your Urgent attention is needed if you are still alive.

Yours Faithfully,

MR.PAUL JOHN
    ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, REMITTANCE
    DEPARTMENT, BANK OF AMERICA

da faq is this shit. I don't even have account on this bank. Is there a probability that another person created an account without my knowledge to hide his money?
    Last edited by shaina; 04-22-2015 at 03:42 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast