Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CamRips - You're thoughts?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron.
    I don't know if I'm going to watch it as I draw the line at fifteen thousand marketing tie-ins.
    If I hear one word that they call in the Autobots or Power Rangers to help defeat Ultron, I'm done with the franchise.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    LOL That Scary Movie clip was hilarious.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    redspreads
    decent copy of ultron would be great !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    6 Years and you post this

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    maVen
    But >he< sold out and tried to go commercial and then got nabbed

However yes he was still one of the best TS (S)VCD releasers until the end.... along with Centropy (they were not as good quality wise from memory)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    maVen

However yes he was still one of the best TS (S)VCD releasers until the end.... along with Centropy (they were not as good quality wise from memory)
    Anyone who profiteers from filesharing deserves to go to jail. I include trackers that constantly beat the drum for donations that are blatantly for-profit. Basically, anything with merwais' name on or near it.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post

Anyone who profiteers from filesharing deserves to go to jail. I include trackers that constantly beat the drum for donations that are blatantly for-profit. Basically, anything with merwais' name on or near it.
    That is like saying The guys who created The Pirate Bay should be in jail just for offering & creating a service naaaahh i don't think so if you want to punish people for sharing then punish the users not the creators but honestly here is my opinion personally i am all for piracy i don't think file sharing or camera bootlegging for that matter is illegal at all cause if you are not making money off of it & are just sharing it or downloading it for personal use then you should be fine but yes making money off of it is a different story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.

MaVen and Pukka did a lot of cams back in the day. The last MaVen release was in 2007 http://www.nfohump.com/index.php?men...av&item=search and the last Pukka release was in 2009.

It's too risky to do cams anymore. MaVen was arrested in 2006 and died in 2010. https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-mo...erdose-100406/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sbovisjb1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.

MaVen and Pukka did a lot of cams back in the day. The last MaVen release was in 2007 http://www.nfohump.com/index.php?men...av&item=search and the last Pukka release was in 2009.

It's too risky to do cams anymore. MaVen was arrested in 2006 and died in 2010. https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-mo...erdose-100406/

Just looked those guys up yeah they were really big into it & the pro pirates really helped support them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12