Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CamRips - You're thoughts?

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    What are you're guys thoughts on Cam bootlegging in a movie theater??? please leave you're thoughts below.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Risky as heck since you are sitting with a camera for nearly 2 hours hoping to not get disturbed. I do appreciate the efforts sometimes since I cannot bring myself to put up with the rude people who always sit near me.

I watch TS once all the bugs have been worked out. Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Risky as heck since you are sitting with a camera for nearly 2 hours hoping to not get disturbed. I do appreciate the efforts sometimes since I cannot bring myself to put up with the rude people who always sit near me.

I watch TS once all the bugs have been worked out. Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron.
    I agree TS-Cams are pretty decent & yeah i as well really do appreciate what those people go threw though in risking there asses.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by renhoek93 View Post
    What are you're guys thoughts on Cam bootlegging in a movie theater???
    "Don't get caught".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    maVen
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    But how do these guys take a camera inside the theatre

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They're foreign. Look at the sources.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I do appreciate the efforts ..
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    .... but I appreciate their effort.
    Should I appreciate that there are people so stupid (or like Geremi Adam, suffering from mental issues) that they'd risk incarnation simply to provide bad copies of generally bad films to a bunch of teenage scofflaws in the vague hope of some affirmation?

I think I just answered my own question.

Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron.
    I don't know if I'm going to watch it as I draw the line at fifteen thousand marketing tie-ins.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-26-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.
    Fuck your Old!!
    Looks like "Alt.Binaries.Triballs" is making a return for the secret hiding spot again

They're foreign. Look at the sources.
    Last edited by shaina; 04-26-2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast