Thread: Downloading remotely

Tongue

Hi

My first post so please be gentle

I travel alot and often stuggle making sure anything that I find on the web through RSS feeds or torrent sites is downloaded at home when I get back.
    I use programs like IDM and pocket which is nice as I'm able to 'bookmark' a URL using my android phone and access the same link on my PC remotely. Basically I do the following...

1.) Use feedly to catch up on my latest feeds/downloads
    2.) save to pocket if it's something that I need to read or download
    3.) RDP to PC at home
    4.) Whilst connected remotely to PC, open Pocket link and download from the browser using IDM.

Now, that's a tedious task if having to deal with may links and especially when connectivity is poor.

Ideally, I want an app on Android that syncs the URL to my PC and a client app running in the background monitors for new URL's / download links and automatically starts them.
    I guess it's a bit how some of the torrent clients handle auto torrent downloads.

Any suggestions to make my life easier on the road without having to RDP to my PC at home all the time?

thanks in advance!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    This seems to be at least close to what you want.

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-with-uTorrent
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yes, useful for Torrent downloading and I was doing this with utorrent.
    However, I want something that will monitor URLs and add them to IDM automatically to download.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    albaj
    Find torrent finder it will really helpful.