Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL Invite

neros22's Avatar ----->PosteRR<------ BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hey, until recently I was a solider so I didn't realy needed TL now that I am not a solider any more I would love to get a TL invite, I got realy tired of using thepiratebay, its slow and not at the same level as TL.
    I promise to do my best to keep a good upload ratio,
    Thanks and good day

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4331099375.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Fuck off. Your account should have been banned for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by neros22 View Post
    Hello.

I need invite to torrentleech i had an account there but i sold him.
    now i need an invite...
    will be nice if someone can give me invite for me...

ohh and if you have 2 invite's one for me and one for my friend would be very very good!!

Pm if you an invite or two for my friend ^^

Thanks.

P.S you can see my ratio at my sign...
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    you sold a torrentleech account? tsk tsk..
    10$ ^.^
    PS Fuck you. BTW, soldier, which side were you serving? Have to ask because you seem like a complete piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Fuck off. Your account should have been banned for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    you sold a torrentleech account? tsk tsk..
    10$ ^.^
    PS Fuck you. BTW, soldier, which side were you serving? Have to ask because you seem like a complete piece of shit.
    ahhh, and that is another reason why children shoudln't use the internet, "fuck you" "fuck off" who the fuck you think you are, go to bed it night time.
    If you don't want to help me don't replay here, especially not with that language.
    By the way I served in the IDF Paratropers unit.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    How could you possibly think anyone would help you after admitting to selling an invite to the very same tracker you are requesting?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dude it was YEARS ago, atleast 6-8 years ago, grow up, people does, now stop replaying here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    dude it was YEARS ago, atleast 6-8 years ago, grow up, people does, now stop replaying here.
    I looked at your post history because I was considering you. Turns out you are the WORST possible invitee ever. You aren't even sorry you sold it. You weren't before, and you aren't now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I looked at your post history because I was considering you. Turns out you are the WORST possible invitee ever. You aren't even sorry you sold it. You weren't before, and you aren't now.
    mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.
    That's the difference between us- I don't have class until Tuesday; you've never had it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

ahhh, and that is another reason why children shoudln't use the internet, "fuck you" "fuck off" who the fuck you think you are, go to bed it night time.
    If you don't want to help me don't replay here, especially not with that language.
    By the way I served in the IDF Paratropers unit.
    First Megabyteme isn't a child,he's like 25. I suggest you get your facts straight or else risk looking stupid.
    Second It's gratifying how you seemingly have no problem with either lying or stealing but draw the line at words.I once got into a fight with some guy and he hit me with an especially hard expletive and I'm still feeling the effects to this day.
    Third You were conscripted.So as a soldier unless your name is Alvin York I'm not sure that even counts.
    Fourth As right and wrong don't have an expiry date I don't think apologies should either.
    Fifth All evidence suggests that you've had multiple TL accounts and as recently as within the last year.I think this more or less discounts any chance of you "caring" about the next one.If I'm foolish enough to give you an invite will you at least promise to split the profits with me?
    Sixth I'm fairly sure that in the past FST disabled the accounts of people who sold accounts as a very minimal protection to others who sought invites here.There are improbably sites even less concerned about their members than here.I suggest you try one of them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Fifth All evidence suggests that you've had multiple TL accounts and as recently as within the last year.
    Yes, what's up with this? In the first page of your post history I can see you've had at least three already.

Don't give us the "if you've got nothing nice to say..." line; TL doesn't allow dupe accounts and you know it, so anyone inviting you again could potentially get fucked over.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast