Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should online piracy be legalized?

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Downloading or uploading copyrighted material for which you don't have permission to download or market is illegal and punishable by a fine or imprisonment everywhere.
    The difference is that Germany and France are more "creative" and educate the people better and there are several companies that monitor public trackers such as piratebay and if they find your IP they send letters to your ISP.

Nevertheless, it's legal to download torrents as long what you're downloading is legal, ie shareware or open source.
    Wow really?? i did not know that thanks (sarcasm).

Quote Originally Posted by toddkim View Post
    Hollywood and other movie industries will get angry to you.
    Yeah maybe but there a bunch of big baby faggots who need to grow up & learn to adapt to the change people will share no matter what.
    Last edited by renhoek93; 09-26-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They're.
    I sort of lost your point after that and faggot thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    It never ceases to amaze me, how many kids/teens think it's there God given right to download Copyrighted Material for free and expect it to be fully legal!

@renhoek93 - I think you may be more at home over at Torrenfreak, you'll find plenty of people such as yourself fighting against the oppressive regime that is the Music/Movie Industry. <sarcasm>

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Piracy is evil.

like putting your finger in a dyke is going to solve it.

most of the web is a haven for pirates.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by usersname View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me, how many kids/teens think it's there God given right to download Copyrighted Material for free and expect it to be fully legal!

@renhoek93 - I think you may be more at home over at Torrenfreak, you'll find plenty of people such as yourself fighting against the oppressive regime that is the Music/Movie Industry. <sarcasm>
    There exists a valid and conscientious objection to the restrictive practices of media production companies. However, intelligent and conscientious objectors are in short supply, so accepting the company of entitled brats is more an act of prudent acquiescence if the goal is to stick it to The Man, The Men, and even the bitches.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    So what you're saying is that as usual my choices are between evil and stupid?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So what you're saying is that as usual my choices are between evil and stupid?
    Like you ever doubted that as the truth. Now, get whimsical and make your choice.

8. File Sharing   -   #18

Another video you'll never watch even though it has this fantastic sexy Japanese anime thing about three quarters of the way through.

Btw this is my reply to the thread topic even though it makes no sense in that "piracy" by definition can never be legal.If it were then they'd need to call it something else like "obeying the Law" and then no one under 20 would want to do it anyway.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by usersname View Post

Well i read those Torrentfreak articles all the time so i know what is happening i try to keep up with the news an all & well i am no teen nor kid however i do believe downloading movies music games & so on is not a crime & it should be legalized i see nothing wrong with it & really in reality when you download something there is no sale to be had cause most people wouldn't buy it anyway & here the difference is theft is when i walk into a Wal-Mart or Target go look for the newest movie on DVD or Blu-Ray pick it up & sneak it into my coat & walk out with it without paying for it that is real theft downloading or sharing a digital copy with a friend or a few people over the internet is not theft its sharing & copying & i don't see anything wrong with it i am a activist & in my opinion the internet & information in general should not be paid for & should be a right internet access & access to information should be a right in the US. not a privilege it already is a right in Finland & i tip my hat to them for that.
    Last edited by renhoek93; 09-30-2015 at 08:32 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Quick note: periods and ampersands are not interchangeable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast