Thread: Libertines, Help!

Hiya,
    Downloaded a song called "gun to ur head" on Kazaa, supposed to be one of the Libertines. But it obviously doesn't sound like them; besides it's on no B-side of any single... It sounds good though (more electronic stuff) and I'd like to know which band is playing it. If anyone can help me. Cheers.
    [email protected]

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I put the song through search at Allmusic and I got Orange 9mm.....maybe them?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hum... I had already seen that, but the lyrics of "gun to your head" by orange 9 mm are totally different... And the other stuff I downloaded from them don't sound like the "gun to your head" u can find while searching for the libertines on kazaa. It's not the Libertines (pretty certain) and it's not orange 9mm either... Thanks anyway)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hum... I had already seen that, but the lyrics of "gun to your head" by orange 9 mm are totally different... And the other stuff I downloaded from them don't sound like the "gun to your head" u can find while searching for the libertines on kazaa. It's not the Libertines (pretty certain) and it's not orange 9mm either... Thanks anyway)
    Hawat