Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best and worst staff - your opinion

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I would agree with that!

As for which site I was referring to, it is open for people to decide!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Rart may only be mediocre, but when he's not here he's doing a double class load in school, working 18 hours a day in his family's restaurant*, 14 hours a day in the family's laundromat*, drift car racing on weekends, and still manages to disappoint his father.

*The businesses are next door to each other. His mom covers for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    14 hours a day in the family's laundromat
    "Been working a lot... it's in a laundromat, it's totally corporate... it's like rigid, all kinds of red tape, my boss is a dick, the owner, super dick, don't know if we're ever going to meet him, everybody's scared of the dude. Place is full of dead-eyed douchebags, the hours suck, and nobody knows what's going on."
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    "Been working a lot... it's in a laundromat, it's totally corporate... it's like rigid, all kinds of red tape, my boss is a dick, the owner, super dick, don't know if we're ever going to meet him, everybody's scared of the dude. Place is full of dead-eyed douchebags, the hours suck, and nobody knows what's going on."
    Good catch. I forgot that part.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Rart may only be mediocre, but when he's not here he's doing a double class load in school, working 18 hours a day in his family's restaurant*, 14 hours a day in the family's laundromat*, drift car racing on weekends, and still manages to disappoint his father.

*The businesses are next door to each other. His mom covers for him.
    That's incredibly racist as if that were true where would he find the time to do martial arts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    piercerseth

A grown-up in somewhat difficult playpen.
    Worst. Pierceseth. Mostly because I carefully read and reread the first post and I'm fairly sure he has nothing to do with bt.

Also though while I believe there is a place for unsmiling "professionalism" ( brain surgery,judges passing death sentences) I don't think it's especially here.So one coin two faces or something.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-14-2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    That's incredibly racist as if that were true where would he find the time to do martial arts?
    It's Rart we are talking about. Can you imagine him with any kind of athleticism? I was being generous with the drift racing. Actually it is just Rart trying to outrun his father when he doesn't want to fold shirts.

In any Dojo, there are those who fight, and those who sweep the mats.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just assumed that with his silent fan obsession he meant this.

Sweep the mat,rarty.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-14-2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sweep the mat,rarty.

[video=Karate Midlife Crisis]
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-14-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12