Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Applying to an unpaid internship position today

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Neither of us went this route:

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    ... and don't post at the same time as me. It's my internet now, you get the internet later.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Please don't tell me I have another grammar policemen I have to deal with??
    I'm a fucking grammar god. Everyone else here is just a laminated badge carrying security guard.

If you ever find me using improper grammar, whether accidental or intentional, refer back to me being a motherfucking deity.
    So what you're saying is that you think Shay should worship your colon.

I'm pretty sure he'd have no problem with that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Also somebody go back in time and warn me not to watch True Detective Season 2.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The spelling issue wouldn't exist if you embraced the word fuck. It's an amazing and versatile word.
    Fuck!!
    I guess trying to polite just doesn't pay off here
    Also there is too many smart Ass people posting more often now (hopefully!!)

6. Lounge   -   #66
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm a fucking grammar god. Everyone else here is just a laminated badge carrying security guard.
    If you ever find me using improper grammar, whether accidental or intentional, refer back to me being a motherfucking deity.
    So what you're saying is that you think Shay should worship your colon.
    I'm pretty sure he'd have no problem with that.
    It is always nice to see you never loose a step on your Job Title/Discription Idol.
    And I don't go that way, I think

7. Lounge   -   #67
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I agree..(Surprised??)
    Even the violence in the last few shows, being entertaining, it is still not putting together what the hell is going on or where they are trying to lead too. To me, it is still all over the place.
    Or maybe it is just me??
    Last edited by shaina; 08-04-2015 at 02:56 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thank you for allowing me to practice my visual puns tonight
    My pleasure Meg..
    Always willing to help out a friend

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I agree..(Surprised??)
    Even the violence in the last few shows, being entertaining, it is still not putting together what the hell is going on or where they are trying to lead too. To me, it is still all over the place.
    Or maybe it is just me??
    So many completely pointless characters including apparently even one of the main ones.Worse than that is some of these characters even have extraneous characters attached to them.I mean like
    Spoiler: Show

As for the "story" I'm pretty sure a good mystery is like a puzzle where you have all the facts and the trick is getting them to fit together in a way to allow you to see the whole picture.
    This shit just gives an illusion of a mystery by failing to supply you with any of the facts.

Anyway only one episode left and producers words to the contrary I don't see any way of saving this mess now especially since at least half of it has got to be wasted on tying up Vince Vaughan's story.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-04-2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: space

10. Lounge   -   #70
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Maybe they should have made this a 10 episode season , just to tie the backstories up and not make it look like a rush job trying to put all the loose ends of all the strorylines they raised in such a short series back together. I can't see them ending the show and not make it look like a squeez job.
    Or they could have editied out alot of the crap side storylines before it was aired. But what amazes me is they really tried to pack this season with big name stars , with way too many back stories.

Last season , was much tighter and clean with at least a good partnership. And i did put the time in to watch the 2 seasons, but i don't think it is the greatest show anyways.
    I would rather go back and watch Dexter, even being repetitive and knowing that the ending was absolute Shit!. But the storyline was still good every season, and it was always intersting what Dexter was going to do next, especially to make you laugh.

Idol...
    What other shows are you watching and you do find interesting or at least rate it a B ??
    Last edited by shaina; 08-04-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast