Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Applying to an unpaid internship position today

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I don't have any real competence in anything besides jerking off. I just exist.
    You must be really good at cleaning, then. Apply at your local video booth, and bring your own rag and spray bottle of cleanser to the interview. You don't even have to speak because they'll know exactly how to appropriate you.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    More like

Arrow_Rollerball_OneSheet_24x36_web-683x1024.jpg

but apparently since no whacking off is involved still better than OlegL could have done.

If nothing else I think substituting Chris Klein for James Caan and L L Cool J for John Beck is obviously indicative of the rampant drug use in Hollywood though.
    I might be wrong though as I was high on OxyContin when i came up with that theory.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You must be really good at cleaning, then.
    Either that, or he has a big puddle of cum somewhere in his apartment
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #44
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I might be wrong though as I was high on OxyContin when i came up with that theory.
    If you ever need any ..... I always have a few spares on hand (10mg,20mg,40mg , take your pick)
    Plus a few other goodies...

5. Lounge   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    If you ever need any ..... I always have a few spares on hand (10mg,20mg,40mg , take your pick)
    I'll PM you my address. Send me the lot packed in espresso beans and cayenne pepper.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll PM you my address. Send me the lot packed in espresso beans and cayenne pepper.
    For you no Problem..... I have 10mg overstocked and still slow release on that dosage

And if i dont't have what you want in stock .....My brother usually has inverntory

But it is much easier to send anything across Canada ....... Just ask most of the Muslim Extremist .....They ship to all the cities close to your borders .... Bombs, Drugs , pretty much anything that can cause Mayhem......

They all say GOOOOOOOOD Country this Canada Is!!!!

But getting it through US costoms is another issue we will have to deal with
    Last edited by shaina; 08-04-2015 at 05:31 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    US Customs:

US customs:

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    That is Bloody Hilarious Meg .... LOL!!!

I hope that couple and kids are not related to you in any way

But seeing they are WWE fans does show they are true Patriotic Americans
    Last edited by shaina; 08-04-2015 at 06:14 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    More like
    But of course. I was hoping the poster would make you cringe. Although, I've never seen the remake, I assume it was horrendous.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    That is Bloody Hilarious Meg .... LOL!
    Blame idol for putting me in a position of addressing the obvious, but there was a lesson for you in Meg's post about capitalization.

If you're German, you get a free pass. Also, if you're German, then you must be aware of the quota set forth in the protocols created by the StaatNümberVonPeriodsInParagrafs (refer to your handbook). When communicating a point, proper grammar and formatting doesn't necessarily enhance the argument, but incorrect usage can all but wipe it completely. You need to set a higher standard for dramatic pauses. Let me also introduce you to the "em" dash.
    Alt+0151 produces —

I totally understand wanting to play with punctuation marks, may I recommend the comma splice? It pairs well with sauvignon, blanc~ cabernet, sauvignon~ or an aged pinot, noir.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast