Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inbox Dollars

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Got my circumcision done like 43 years ago. As aerodynamic as a friggin long-range missile.
    Didn't that affect your posture when you were young living at home cropping and Picking Potatoes??

2. Lounge   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Got my circumcision done like 43 years ago. As aerodynamic as a friggin long-range missile.
    Did you and your Wife decide the same for your son in the Hospital ??
    They say for hygiene , it is easier for kids today (plus it is done more efficient , and with less pain than the Heb way), but I don't know any different

When one of my close friends converted in his 30's was already snipped in the hospital (he also has a twin brother and I couldn't believe his parents did it , his other brothers are racist fucks!!!) so the Rabbi only has to prick it to draw blood for the conversion (2 second job , 3 hours of prayers , and you are now a Heb).

And another guy I used to work with in his mid 30's was getting all kinds of infections (he was a clean guy and I never really asked him the details) , he had to get snipped , and boy oh boy that wasn't fun for him

Plus ..... His twin needed a Kidney transplant to save his live when he was older , and the only one that stepped up was my friend (his twin) , the other brothers were a match but did fuck all... Now his twin brother is alive and does feel a little Jewish every once and while , but he is doing great

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I am thinking about converting to Judaism but I'm not sure how it will go over so for a test I'm going to a bar and introducing myself as Shlomo Leibovitz cousin of Hyme Rabinowitz and see how that plays.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You may think this stupid but a similar previous experiment with black face is the only reason that I'm not now African American.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-16-2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Duelest me, Rart.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Yep. Had the daughter done too- just in case she ever decided to convert to Islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I am thinking about converting to Judaism but I'm not sure how it will go over so for a test I'm going to a bar and introducing myself as Shlomo Leibovitz cousin of Hyme Rabinowitz and see how that plays.
    Make sure you where a Beanie (Kepah or Yarmulke) with a gold clip , now pull your pants up to your shoulders , and now go up the the first hot Shiksa you see, tell her you are a doctor and your family is very big housing developer In Canada ... And all you are looking for is a really good Hummer in the Mercedes you have parked in the vip parking next to the bar. And if you now get a good to go with the Hot Shiksa , and she is really good (you know can suck start a leaf blower) , Then you can ask here name and get her phone number. After the 3rd date then you start getting feelers on her converting , if that is a go , now after 6 months of dating and SHTUPING her brains out , now you bring out the prenupt for the marriage porposal(and we are talking iron clad that she gets the square root of cock if she does anything you don't like) , now you are set and you will live your life happy as a pig in shit Being a Jew for the rest of your life

That is now the new converted Jewish way to Nakhas

Or really ..... you are fucked once she finds out the truth and it ends at the Hummer in the parking lot (borrow a Jewish friends Mercedes if necessary for some fun at least , leather and tinted windows are preferred options) ....
    In my eyes it is still worth the Converting
    Last edited by shaina; 05-17-2015 at 12:34 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Yep. Had the daughter done too- just in case she ever decided to convert to Islam.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You may think this stupid but a similar previous experiment with black face is the only reason that I'm not now African American.
    What happened ?? You fell short below

Did you use Nestle Quick , or Shoe Polish for the experiment ??

That might have made a difference you know......

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    and now go up the the first hot Shiksa you see, tell her you are a doctor and your family is very big housing developer In Canada ... And all you are looking for is a really good Hummer in the Mercedes you have parked in the vip parking next to the bar. And if you now get a good to go with the Hot Shiksa , and she is really good (you know can suck start a leaf blower)
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I like Zappa(another one to shake the dust off and add to song list) , but that is one of his songs that will not be added to the song list for the dirty looks(putting it mildly) I will get from the neighbors

It could cause someone charging me with a "Hate Crime" on the block , and kick me out or lifetime ban of the Drinking Club
    Last edited by shaina; 05-17-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast