Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on the Farm...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Big talk but wait until you see his tractor.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Big talk but wait until you see his tractor.
    The stubby fingers were enough thanks...

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Art Stark.He always comes back.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Since it's been a while since you logged in, goat cultivator let me take a moment to get you up to speed.

OlegL is now married with two children.Mary quit the site because of religious differences,Skiz made a joke but still just the one and we are now officially at war with the English.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Not many of the English are actually English. Not even the queen.

facepalm.png
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I'm afraid that fact still won't save you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Since it's been a while since you logged in, goat cultivator let me take a moment to get you up to speed.

OlegL is now married with two children.Mary quit the site because of religious differences,Skiz made a joke but still just the one and we are now officially at war with the English.
    Thanks for the heads up, a couple of points in your summary require some clarification:

1. The picture of OlegL married, were there any signs of ropes, looks of sheer terror, crying or urine stains on the victims loved ones?

2. The religious differences, were they of a schism or more a jihad nature? I only enquire because of the possibility of someone with an axe to grind and an advanced degree in science doesn't usually end well

Skiz made a joke
    Last edited by Artemis; 06-23-2015 at 03:59 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #38
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Can I get one of those to go? I expect different answers.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Can I get one of those to go? I expect different answers.
    I don't know how accurate this is because frankly as soon as things get personal I tune people out so I guess I'm basically you only less effete.

One of Meg's birds or something got the cancer so they had to remove a breast.That's the bad news.The good news is at least it was white meat.
    Dion is transitioning into a man woman as transgender being all over the news lately he figures it's trendy and as a bonus nowhere near as stupid a thing to do as listening to electronic dance music.
    Mulder use to like girls but now he likes videogames so apparently he's aging in reverse like Benjamin Button.This might also explain his lack of height.
    The board grew a Jew.Hopefully in the not too distant future he will realize the point isn't about him being a Jew but rather about him being hung up on that fact.
    I moved briefly to Tangier but couldn't handle the lack of Starbucks so I moved back to Wawa.OK not actually Wawa but I just like saying it.
    Mary returned with some ridiculous idea that actual friendship can be transitory like love or wanting a good pork rib.I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that lack of commitment is why none of his relationships work out.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You just saw Art's one recent appearance. Seems like we were destined for 6 more weeks of winter.

Chalice visits occasionally. He's still Irish, so intoxication levels vary like the tides.

Dave checks in occasionally. Nobody cares enough to talk to him anymore, but he see us more than his own kids, so it's like a family reunion for him when he stops by.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast