Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on the Farm...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Still a bit more to do, but the birds are in their new home.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Names-

Geese:

(Horrid) Henry
    Margret

Duck:

Cadbury (Brown duck)

Chicks:

Wendy (Almost twins except Wendy is pure white; Goldie, well...) Wendy is also the first one to 'fly'.
    Goldie

Peeps (The crybaby of the flock)

Fina (Named by my daughter. Fairly sure it is a misremembering of "Fiona" from Adventure Time)

AND...

MBM as 'The Farmer'
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Jesus Meg

It looks like you built the Taj Mahal for animals that are going to be on the supper table at the end of the summer

kidding aside looks like you did a great job and the kids must love the entertainment....

After your vacation..... are you sending your kids to any kind of summer camp??

And I am assuming you put a sturdy roof on it so when you piss your wife off you have a alternate place to live for the summer

4. Lounge   -   #4
    This project may have $crewed our vacation for this $ummer. If so, I'll be in the doghou$e (which is smaller and not so protected from the elements).

We have enrolled our daughter in a 6 weekend reading class, which she will do with my wife. Should give her a leg up...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-17-2015 at 02:56 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Names-
    Geese:
    (Horrid) Henry
    Margret
    Duck:
    Cadbury (Brown duck)
    Chicks:
    Wendy (Almost twins except Wendy is pure white; Goldie, well...) Wendy is also the first one to 'fly'.
    Goldie
    Peeps (The crybaby of the flock)
    Fina (Named by my daughter. Fairly sure it is a misremembering of "Fiona" from Adventure Time)
    AND...
    MBM as 'The Farmer'
    What no...
    Moshe ,Sol , Hymie , Herbie , Slomo ,Shmuli
    Sara , Shaina ,Marla ,Marian
    I guess names sounding like Hebs in your neighborhood would have made you a target liking Jews or something

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    This project may have $crewed our vacation for this $ummer. If so, I'll be in the doghou$e (which is smaller and not so protected from the elements).
    We have enrolled our daughter in a 6 weekend reading class, which she will do with my wife. Should give her a leg up...
    It looks like you didn't $pare any expen$e on the project , like I said for animals inevitably ending up in your bellies sooner than later

I was smart I have one 8X11 shed on the side of my house , and a cedar Cabana in the back for my extra sleeping quarters (but fucked in the really cold winter not insulated) , only built a dog run for the dogs (when we had them) to do there business...

Summer time is supposed to be fun for the kids (and a short reprieve for the parents) , they get enough schooling during the school season
    Last edited by shaina; 05-17-2015 at 03:18 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Anyone get the twins' names reference? I get them confused sometimes...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Anyone get the twins' names reference? I get them confused sometimes...
    Shit you are right I missed that one ..... My apologies..

Is it this one ......
    Attachment 160722

Or this one ..... confusing some times

Attachment 160723

9. Lounge   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Meg ...

With the gun laws in your neck of the woods , and the on going job losses and unemployment in the US ... are those furry little buggers safe on the outside of the main dwelling??

It looks like you made them safe from other wild animals around but hungry humans may be a whole different ballgame

And if they are willing to steal cars , they may escalate....
    You may have to put close circuit cameras on the furry assets
    And have you figured out how to write them off as Dependents?? ...
    Last edited by shaina; 05-17-2015 at 10:28 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Meg ...

With the gun laws in your neck of the woods , and the on going job losses and unemployment in the US ... are those furry little buggers safe on the outside of the main dwelling??

It looks like you made them safe from other wild animals around but hungry humans may be a whole different ballgame

And if they are willing to steal cars , they may escalate....
    You may have to put close circuit cameras on the furry assets
    And have you figured out how to write them off as Dependents?? ...
    *feathered

And, yes, after the theft of the Durango, we purchased a nice set of surveillance cameras.

"dehendents"
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-17-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast