Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on the Farm...

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's electrified razor wire with laser-activated motion tracking and silent alarm. I was told I couldn't have guns fire automatically when the alarm is triggered, but I think that's just a bunch of limp-wristed, pinko commie pussy bullshit. Would be a shame if some 80 lb rocks tumbled down my hill towards intruders, though. Act of God, I think is the legal term. God HATES fucking intruders and wants them DEAD!!!11

3. Lounge   -   #73
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The even funnier thing.... Looks like you invested 3 of your future vacations building that fortress....

Did you build a bomb shelter or a small ark in case of floods?

PS. Just think if you put that much effort into your theater room.....Shit it would be in magazines
    Do they have a suburbs home farm magazine?? that would make the cover page for sure .
    If You invest $100, and make business cards and flyers, "Build a Farm".... Even make up "Do it Yourself Kits" for all the fathers out there....Shit you could expand and build ponds with fish and turtles, and charge admission for a backyard mini zoo.....

Just a few thoughts for the future
    Last edited by shaina; 08-28-2015 at 04:54 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    The even funnier thing.... Looks like you invested 3 of your future vacations building that fortress....

Did you build a bomb shelter or a small ark in case of floods?

PS. Just think if you put that much effort into your theater room.....Shit it would be in magazines
    Do they have a suburbs home farm magazine?? that would make the cover page for sure .
    If You invest $100, and make business cards and flyers, "Build a Farm".... Even make up "Do it Yourself Kits" for all the fathers out there....Shit you could expand and build ponds with fish and turtles, and charge admission for a backyard mini zoo.....

Just a few thoughts for the future
    Since the world is supposed to be destroyed differently each time, I'm betting on viral/bacterial. I have Hazmat suits for each of them, along with grain storage, clean pond water, and rations of freeze-dried insects.

If I remember correctly, my theater is better than yours. Should you choose to upgrade, I'll consider purchasing your current components for pennies on the dollar and then install in the birds' house.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Since the world is supposed to be destroyed differently each time, I'm betting on viral/bacterial. I have Hazmat suits for each of them, along with grain storage, clean pond water, and rations of freeze-dried insects.

------Now that is great future thinking LOL!!!.......Add Gas Generators, and maybe a big plastic bubble and you are set for anything

If I remember correctly, my theater is better than yours. Should you choose to upgrade, I'll consider purchasing your current components for pennies on the dollar and then install in the birds' house.
    Now for Basement theater room..... My comment was not meant on the equipment, but solely on cosmetics. (and if i remember all my equipment is working order and sounds great)
    And if you would ask me to choose your setup over my family room or my 5th and or my Master bedroom(full surround sound in all of them as you know)?? I would say.... Not a Bloody Chance!!!!
    But I do admire some of your audio equipment, no question..... , and you would be right... I don't have a basement theater room

And no disrespect was ever intended
    Last edited by shaina; 08-28-2015 at 07:58 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    And no disrespect was ever intended
    Nun taken.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    There are two ways for a person live life: on the other side of an open door or behind a locked door.

There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.

I called you livestock, fence boy.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.
    My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that you're full of shit or eyeing me suspiciously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that I am full of shit, or eyeing me suspiciously.
    Fixed.... And that cat may be on to something

10. Lounge   -   #80
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

You forgot about racing and gambling on there ass....

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast