Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Shay on Getting His Big Boy Stars!

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If you do get Jews, never get them wet, and never, ever feed them after midnight- no matter how much they beg.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Can somebody gimme the jist of what it thinks it was trying to impress?

I've had it on ignore since I found out it was Jewish, like.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you can't please everyone so I content myself with offending as many people as possible.
    Small victories or something.
    Also I assume you mean Old Testament because well, you know.
    Also also and I actually mean this, at least he's present which is a lot more than a can say for the previous Wordsworths and Hawkings.

It amazes me Idol that you have something nice to say about me (And it is much appreciated)...

And Meg (my mentor) , who gives me pointers on how to post in forums , throws me under the bus (that Jews own without a doubt).

What is happening in this forum world of non reality!!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Not trying to impress anyone ... In my position in life I have no need too , I know and am a grown up , you still need work that's all.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I find all this material enlightening, and entertaining at the same time.

It is amazing how each member is trying to knock out the other with verbal punches. I wonder if this fight will go all the way, or whether one of the contenders will take a knock-out before the end of the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Jealousy will get you nothing in life , time to open your eyes ,or it is time for you to join ISIS (they love feeble minded people like you).

7. Lounge   -   #67
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I find all this material enlightening, and entertaining at the same time.
    It is amazing how each member is trying to knock out the other with verbal punches. I wonder if this fight will go all the way, or whether one of the contenders will take a knock-out before the end of the match.
    How do you win a Racist war ??

8. Lounge   -   #68
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    If a Jew hands over a suitcase with 10 million dollars to a racist .... Will he say thank you??

Or will he still have hate and jealousy that the Jew still has 100 million more....

And it is funny that Jewish people are not the richest people in the world .... Arabs are..

Why can't parents educate there children to hate and be jealous of them , and leave us poor(not financially of course) Jews alone.

It all starts with the 5-10 year olds .....No offence Chalice
    Last edited by shaina; 05-24-2015 at 05:23 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Clearly you can't please everyone so I content myself with offending as many people as possible.

Small victories or something.

Also I assume you mean Old Testament because well, you know.

Also also and I actually mean this, at least he's present which is a lot more than a can say for the previous Wordsworths and Hawkings.
    Some of us long-sitting re-members actually have a path of existence which is in flux. I can appreciate that some of you remain static, growing stagnant, twitching at the bar, belligerent, spastic in the face of last orders, berating in self-righteous futility those gentile folks who went home to their children, or fancy women, or harpy wives, or gambling habits, or delusions of betterment.

Would that I was you, with your comic-book static, episodic Jewish constancy. Sadly, I am not, and subject, like most, to the whims of the universe. At least I know when I check in here, Idol will always be whinging about people not being here. Even when they are.
    See here's the problem with all that.I actually know the difference between an explanation and an excuse.

As I'm pretty sure that all the aforementioned still use the internet and that posting on this site, like most things is only as time consuming as you wish it to be,I think a truer statement is they just don't feel like it anymore.
    I also think that in most Lounge cases it's because their "friends" drifted off and they chose not to forge new relationships.

I have no problem with that other than people just can't call a Jew and Jew.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    See here's the problem with all that.I actually know the difference between an explanation and an excuse.
    As I'm pretty sure that all the aforementioned still use the internet and that posting on this site, like most things is only as time consuming as you wish it to be,I think a truer statement is they just don't feel like it anymore.
    I also think that in most Lounge cases it's because their "friends" drifted off and they chose not to forge new relationships.
    I have no problem with that other than people just can't call a Jew and Jew.
    Great use of words (I think??)

At least I now can say for "Shure" you are not driving the Bus...
    Last edited by shaina; 05-24-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast