Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Shay on Getting His Big Boy Stars!

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Change Greek to Jewish (and of course lux and cream cheese on a kosher gryfes bagel)

And most of the actors are Jewish already (Canadians too)
    Last edited by shaina; 05-23-2015 at 07:10 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Idol .....

There was a movie , and I cant remember the name of it , but it was a true story about 2 Hasidic Jews became the biggest ecstasy dealers in Brooklyn ...
    If I can find it again , I will try to get the name of it .
    You should check it out , it was quite good (or at least I thought it was)

PS found it , called Holy Rollers
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1143896/

3. Lounge   -   #53
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    This Jew is a testament to what this board has become. It's as if any wide-eyed, ignorant, clearly cemented in-somebody-else's-ways spastic, mouth-breathing, fly-by-night, un-atuned, pre-disposed, chip-on-his-circumcised shoulder, remedial Canadian can come in here and spout all sorts of middle-class platitudinal wank.

I'm sorry I ever sold this place.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-24-2015 at 12:25 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Clearly you can't please everyone so I content myself with offending as many people as possible.

Small victories or something.

Also I assume you mean Old Testament because well, you know.

Also also and I actually mean this, at least he's present which is a lot more than a can say for the previous Wordsworths and Hawkings.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you can't please everyone so I content myself with offending as many people as possible.

Small victories or something.

Also I assume you mean Old Testament because well, you know.

Also also and I actually mean this, at least he's present which is a lot more than a can say for the previous Wordsworths and Hawkings.
    Some of us long-sitting re-members actually have a path of existence which is in flux. I can appreciate that some of you remain static, growing stagnant, twitching at the bar, belligerent, spastic in the face of last orders, berating in self-righteous futility those gentile folks who went home to their children, or fancy women, or harpy wives, or gambling habits, or delusions of betterment.

Would that I was you, with your comic-book static, episodic Jewish constancy. Sadly, I am not, and subject, like most, to the whims of the universe. At least I know when I check in here, Idol will always be whinging about people not being here. Even when they are.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi chalice. Just ignore Idol he's just confused whining with winning. Either that, or it is feeble attempt to inherit the bored.

Queerious, did you vote for the homopaths to suffer like the rest of us? I've never felt it was fair they got off Scott-free.

Unlike Idol, I know you are still around. I can only assume you have received the live sacrifices of my neighbors' cats I perform each month.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hi chalice. Just ignore Idol he's just confused whining with winning. Either that, or it is feeble attempt to inherit the bored.

Queerious, did you vote for the homopaths to suffer like the rest of us? I've never felt it was fair they got off Scott-free.

Unlike Idol, I know you are still around. I can only assume you have received the live sacrifices of my neighbors' cats I perform each month.
    I didn't have the mandate to vote in that quite democratic arrangement. It took place in a different country altogether, though I'm surprised and proud at the outcome.

I really had parochial Ireland pegged as ultra-conservative nazi bastards. I was overwhelmingly wrong on that account and I'm fucking delighted to apologise.

Makes me think we may have a future as a country with a conscience. As long as we keep the jews out, like.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Makes me think we may have a future as a country with a conscience. As long as we keep the jews out, like.
    If you do get Jews, never get them wet, and never, ever feed them after midnight- no matter how much they beg.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    If you do get Jews, never get them wet, and never, ever feed them after midnight- no matter how much they beg.
    Also, you, why are you feebly mentoring this monkey? It is clearly not equipped with the requisite nouse.

Explain yourself forthwith.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Also, you, why are you feebly mentoring this monkey? It is clearly not equipped with the requisite nouse.
    Explain yourself forthwith.
    Because when you were off at grammar day school.. and being so loyal to this Forum ...(everybody has lives , doesn't mean they disappear and abandon there loyalties to FST , or maybe they lost there internet in a divorce or gambled the money away to pay for it , but I assume a 10 year old isn't ready to get married ), the Jew stepped in and tried to be helpful and being a new poster (literally) , decided to make some new friends and stick around.

As for being a Jew or a Monkey as you say... You may not have one on your street or block (assuming it is a Nazi or Cult compound where you live) ... To give you some insight on life ... Chances are every time you go to the bank and cash your paper route cheque (you are 10 years old because you act like one when you are here) ,to finally pay up your cheap dial up internet , we are around (Owning or running the bank , and signing your paycheck that produces those newspapers you do deliver) , and we blend so well that it is amazing that hate and bigotry is still around , but jealousy , I guess will always be around.

I think everyone has a purpose in this world , but yours I am trying my hardest to place or figure out ........And to be honest I don't think I will.
    And that is strange to me because I have more Brains and Knowledge of the real world in my baby toe then you will ever have in your life time , and if you judge people by the way they type and post in a forum , as a 10 year old you really have a lot to learn about life , and my advice to you would be find new mentors (Jewish would be a start)to learn from , because the ones you are using right now have a short lifetime of reality left to live.
    Last edited by shaina; 05-24-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast