Thread: IPT invite

saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hello ,

i shall be thankful if i can get invite to IPT , i had account there , but it got deleted due to inactivity , i did not use it for more then 6-8 months i guess.

today i went up to their IRC for help , and they said that since the account is deleted so they cant do anything about that .

Thank you in advance.

Regards

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry but as you haven't posted here in the last several years and it's exceedingly unlikely that you will post in the future,I can't shake the feeling that I'm simply being used.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Warning!

[1] Only invite people you trust and who will maintain their ratio
    [2] Do not use your invites to create another account (dupe account), this WILL lead to both accounts being disabled
    [3] Selling invites WILL get you banned without warning
    [4] Do not re-invite an invitee that has already been banned, this WILL lead to all accounts being disabled.
    [5] Do not re-invite a jailed user, doing this will mean the invitee is disabled for having dupe accounts (rule 2) and YOU WILL lose your invite privileges
    [6] Do NOT re-invite someone who messed up their ratio, they got it wrong once already! (See rule 1)

IPT Rules.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    He apparently wasn't banned although you seem to be angling for one.

Also I'm pretty sure that it says some place in the Bible that stealing is a sin but that doesn't seem to stop any of us from doing it.

Rules are like railroad tracks in that every place has them but few people actually live by them.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-25-2015 at 07:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    It doesn't matter. If you think he's ok, go ahead and invite him. I don't intend to jeopardize Meg's account.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I don't invite people who don't contribute here.I don't care if they are the most fantastic member on some trackers,I'm not invested in those other sites.

If they want an invite then go ask on those trackers that they are such fucking fantastic members at

.Last time I checked there wasn't a big red cross carved into my forehead so I'm pretty sure that I'm not a charity.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    It doesn't matter. If you think he's ok, go ahead and invite him. I don't intend to jeopardize Meg's account.
    I appreciate that. OP hasn't bothered to post in like 7 years, so I don't think anyone here owes him a favor- yet alone risk sticking their neck out for his benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    that was not what i left back in 2009/10 when i left this site and more or less any community , the thinking is perhaps changed . you got to be active here to ask politely for invite

to a general tracker ,

im sure if i would ask here that i have TL /SCC invite, and wants to trade with IPT , a lot of guys would pop in .

but anyways , im quite disappointed with the attitude here ,

thank you for your time though for replying.

im closing this thread and will eventually buy that account from their site for 20/25 $ .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )