Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It had to be printed in to the bottom of a bottle of some new beer that was coming out by midnight that day. When you see them in the shops, the pattern may not be a hundred percent mathematically accurate.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    You sir are a good man. I salute you.
    Happy it was what you were looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Bought 1 at around $700. I hope they go up in price again

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BTC Warriors Forum created for the discussion of bitcoin.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I hope you keep your Bitcoins...;-)

6. Lounge   -   #26
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    trading bitcoins is risky as buying stocks/shares. Don't know why people say "safe" unless they are not talking value. It is a very volatile currency, and so like with everything it depends on when you buy/sell and whether you can afford to have it sitting there until the right moment.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I had the opportunity once to buy bitcoins. That was years ago. I'd wish I had....

8. Lounge   -   #28
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    I had the opportunity once to buy bitcoins. That was years ago. I'd wish I had....
    But if it had failed like some other cryptocurrencies you would have been glad you didn't.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    No one expected the Spanish Inquisition Bitcoin.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #30
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    Bitcoin has breached the $16,000 mark, extending the digital currency's record-breaking surge.
    The cryptocurrency began the year below $1,000 but continues to rise despite warnings of a dangerous bubble.
    According to Coindesk.com, Bitcoin reached $16,050.83 (£11, 928.78), having soared over 50% in a week.
    I wonder how many people who were wondering if they should invest a few days/weeks ago will be regretting pondering. Or conversely how many will jump in now and be hit if it slumps back

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast