Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Have A Public Conversation, Idoleyes, Innit

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Rart, as an object of hatred, an inti-idol, as it were, is a pretty good release. It's good to get it out.

As I say, I'm so proud that you've become the king of the blasted heath I abandoned.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Far from true as we both know we would have preferred mjmacky but a nice lie nonetheless.

This is me if I were Belgian and slightly more talented and famous and had a catchy soundtrack backing up everything I do.

Otherwise,me.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yes. This is not you. That you wasn't waxing sarcastic on the internets like pretty much full on since the internets got the memo to get sarcastic, like.

Your feet are monstrous and your calves are calves. Your face is a mystery.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I'm closed off because basically everyone that I've ever known has failed me on some level.So now by being emotionally distant I simply don't give them the chance.

The humour is also a defense mechanism.If you were smarter or a fan of melodrama you'd had figured that out for yourself by now.

There, my soul laid bare. I'd cry at this point but the whole "being emotionally closed off" thing prevents it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Uh-huh, me too. I do reckon you'll get a resounding 'me too' from most of the thumb-wielding universe.

In my fully analytical opinion, what you truly need is for someone to tell you they love you at least three times a quarter. That may sound pretty precise, but I'm really scatter-bombing here. I want to talk about your cats.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Two are strays and one someone "gave" me when they decided he was too much trouble to look after.I put "gave" in quotations because it was either me or the pound and being a soft touch I really didn't have much choice in the matter.

The one stray it took almost a year to get over his fear of humans.He was afraid to stay inside the first Winter so I had to at times leave a door open a -30 so he'd come in and not freeze to death, which I realize basically defines stupidity and isn't nearly as much fun at it sounds.

Btw I say this assuming you really don't want to talk about my cats but I do so fuck off.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-28-2015 at 11:18 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    See? Get some sad fuck going about his kitties and he'll spunk his drawers every time.

Myself, as an abject beast for many years, have recently rediscovered the joys of having a pet. Got me a Husky. He's expanding like a cunt. I'm not cheap. Didn't rescue him. Paid for him fair and square. Rescue my arse.

Name of Alfie. Wonderful creature altogether.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    After a hard day at work you look at him and say "What's it all about,Alfie?" don't you?

That was a rhetorical; question because I know you do.

9. Lounge   -   #19

Except with dogs.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Myself, as an abject beast for many years, have recently rediscovered the joys of having a pet. Got me a Husky. He's expanding like a cunt. I'm not cheap. Didn't rescue him. Paid for him fair and square. Rescue my arse.

Name of Alfie. Wonderful creature altogether.
    You're close enough to Wales, why not get yourself a proper companion with half-size legs?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast