Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Thegft is back

2. BitTorrent   -   #872
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthemperor View Post
    Thegft is back
    Read this as "Theft is back".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #873
    I can't access tvtorrents.com anyone else having issues?

4. BitTorrent   -   #874
    Quote Originally Posted by erthwjim View Post
    I can't access tvtorrents.com anyone else having issues?
    Site up atm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #875
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Is Bit soup down for others?

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. BitTorrent   -   #876
    Bitsoup up

TVT Down
    Fatal01

7. BitTorrent   -   #877
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    whats up with ftn?

8. BitTorrent   -   #878
    Do you guys not look back a bit through the posts ?

Since several days now there has been a multi dDos attack on many sites which has brought many down. Some have succesfully fought the attack and managed to remain up if shakily, some have been up and down, some have just gone off air for the duration, and some have mostly lost the battle to stay up. The dDos costs bandwidth too, so it is often cheaper just to shut down, or take action which results in the same effect on users.
    It's getting to be old news now, but read here, although these three are only three of many, many more : http://torrentfreak.com/ddos-attacks...ackers-140106/
    Fatal01

9. BitTorrent   -   #879
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal01 View Post
    Do you guys not look back a bit through the posts ?

Since several days now there has been a multi dDos attack on many sites which has brought many down. Some have succesfully fought the attack and managed to remain up if shakily, some have been up and down, some have just gone off air for the duration, and some have mostly lost the battle to stay up. The dDos costs bandwidth too, so it is often cheaper just to shut down, or take action which results in the same effect on users.
    It's getting to be old news now, but read here, although these three are only three of many, many more : http://torrentfreak.com/ddos-attacks...ackers-140106/
    Thanks for that,it's been to long since I was last on her,now I know what is happening thankyou

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. BitTorrent   -   #880
    I'm sorry for being impatient. Not everyone can be expected to be aware of what has been going on. It's a sad world when such things can happen, or even be allowed to happen.

It's a race to see whether officialdom gets to the culprits before unofficial peeps get to them. Personally, I hope it's not officialdom that gets them

And I would so love to be in a position where I would be among one of those to get them.................................

Unfortunately, it's still going on, and some sites are still down, but the odd one is up now. I won't enumerate them, but if your fave site is not coming up when you go to log in, at least you'll have a good idea why not......
    Fatal01