Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Another DDos, 1000% increase in our BW, hosts have no option but to shut us off (or my bill will be astronomical, it still might be yet).

I hope this doesnt take us down, but even I have to admit its not looking good and its a right PITA

2. BitTorrent   -   #922
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Shame the host would wait until your bill reached nearly a year's worth before pulling the plug.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #923
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well they did say they are trying not to charge us anything, but i will find out on the 31st what the damage is, if anything, but its killing us, I cant even afford cloudflare @ $200 a month or i would have got it 2 weeks ago

4. BitTorrent   -   #924
    You've long been one of the straight-shooters of the community, stoi. Very little controversy (although some try occasionally, right) associated with your site. I expect members will step up to help right the ship.

Too bad technology is such that children can disrupt sites with off-the-shelf water pistols...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #925
    well, to put it bluntly.

DDos = No site = No donations = Fucked

but hopefully it will all just go away and we will be fine (or is that just too easy)

anyway getting sidetracked from the actual topic here, so yeah, atm fucked, hopefully in near future, fine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #926
    It really is such a PITA this.
    Not just the above but quite a few other sites.
    If you have the pennies, Cloudflare is a godsend, but if not, well, good old irc, I suppose, and facebook
    and of course, here
    Fatal01

7. BitTorrent   -   #927
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well, to put it bluntly.

DDos = No site = No donations = Fucked

but hopefully it will all just go away and we will be fine (or is that just too easy)

anyway getting sidetracked from the actual topic here, so yeah, atm fucked, hopefully in near future, fine.
    I'm not certain how this site's rules are for posting/giving out you donations link, but I imagine people who want to help can request it from you via PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #928
    Any word about what is happening over at TSH??

9. BitTorrent   -   #929
    Whimpy's Avatar Patty Buster
    BCG is BACK!
    "There is no good, there is no evil. There is only flesh, and the patterns to which we submit it."

10. BitTorrent   -   #930
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by podgey View Post
    Any word about what is happening over at TSH??
    still down