Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Unsure

Here is where you ask whether a tracker is down or not, so that the questions are centralized and there are less excess threads.

I didn't find any thread on this, so I suppose I should start one. Mods, if this is a bad idea, please delete.

I'll start. Is Bitme down for anyone else besides me?

Use http://host-tracker.com/ to see if a tracker is down!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgail View Post
    I read that Torrentseed is back up. I have been a member for many years and have followed them thru at least 2 site changes. H or Tuus usually emails me new site. But I haven't heard from anyone. Can someone "hoopsboy" "blackwell" pm me please, I just found this site and cannot pm u. I was gail on the site. I am worried about everyone. TS was my only site. I've joined 2 new 1's, but don't like their community and I miss everyone.
    Does anyone know if Torrentseed is up again with a new site?
    Hi Gail,

Soz, there's no truth to that rumour... TorrentSeed hasn't come back in it's own, or any other form
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Alright, just killed them in the WTO.

Quote Originally Posted by da m4n View Post
    yeah I have been using that url but the webpage just never loads although I do see the icon, it has worked before but the past couple of weeks when I came back home from abroad it seems like it has stopped working for me. I have cleared cookies etc too, it's quite odd
    IP ban maybe? If you've accessed the site before, the favicon may be cached.
    I have no reason to suspect an IP ban but is there an email I can contact?

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    for me, when Pedro's wasn't working It was the opera browser that was the problem.
    It was something I had selected, the site sometimes timed out or the captcha just wouldn't come up.
    you should check your browser settings, what ever browser you use, It could be a simple as that.
    Currently use chrome and I just tried firefox and still down for me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Try banned (at) xbtmusic.org
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Try banned (at) xbtmusic.org
    Unable to send them an email too...is it the correct one?

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    try btmusichelp (at) gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tophos any news?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Burnsby,
    Thank you for telling me.
    I do not mean to spread rumors, I hate rumors. I've been searching to find out anything, that is how I found this site. I just joined here so can't pm anyone I recognize and know to ask them if everyone is ok. Please pm me and tell me what happened and if coming back or the sistersite where everyone is. I would appreciate any info. that you feel comfortable sharing with me in pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Burnsby,
    Thank you for telling me.
    I do not mean to spread rumors, I hate rumors. I've been searching to find out anything, that is how I found this site. I just joined here so can't pm anyone I recognize and know to ask them if everyone is ok. Please pm me and tell me what happened and if coming back or the sistersite where everyone is. I would appreciate any info. that you feel comfortable sharing with me in pm.
    Soz Gail, I can't PM you as you have to be a member on the forum for a minimum time (it changes from time to time and I can't currently remember what it is at the moment).

I answered earlier on though for some other TorrentSeed members not long after the site went down. You can read the details here: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/1...=1#post3627308
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LostinT View Post
    Tophos any news?
    We use the same hosting company as what.cd and several other sites that have been down recently.
    Upon our server being transferred to the new hosting facility... they seem to have err killed it.
    Just waiting on new server parts to build a new system with.
    Whenever the parts come in and get assembled the server will be put back online and backups installed onto it.

Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast