Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Jew

teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Things got out of hand when anti-vaxers started going online and spreading word how to subvert and abuse the requirements for vaccinations at schools.
    Yep. For all the good things on and about the internet, that is one things that pisses me off. It gives a voice to dumb-asses like that, who otherwise wouldn't be heard, except by those unfortunate enough to be in their proximity.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

2. Lounge   -   #62
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I think the regulations vary from state to state here in the US, but I think they're trying to push through a federal regulation to require kids to be vaccinated before they can attend public schools.
    I'm in Pennsylvania in the US, and I'm pretty sure that parents here already have to provide proof of vaccinations before enrollment in public schools.
    You have the best golf course in the world in my opinion right at your door
    Been to your neck of the woods twice for the US OPEN
    You got any connections to get on there?? Will be your best friend and let you drive the cart

Attachment 161545
    I am In this Photo can you spot me
    Attachment 161546

3. Lounge   -   #63
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I think the regulations vary from state to state here in the US, but I think they're trying to push through a federal regulation to require kids to be vaccinated before they can attend public schools.
    I'm in Pennsylvania in the US, and I'm pretty sure that parents here already have to provide proof of vaccinations before enrollment in public schools.
    Things got out of hand when anti-vaxers started going online and spreading word how to subvert and abuse the requirements for vaccinations at schools.
    Well my kids have had them all .... And some are Good ....... And some are Better ...... I guess

Didn't you watch that Law and Order SVU .... Olivia's kid almost died because a radical mother lied on the form and didn't have her kid vaccinated ..... So good or bad who really knows .... Unless it is your kid....And to be honest I would not want to find out the hard way...

And my wife takes care of that shit , so whatever she says goes......
    Last edited by shaina; 06-14-2015 at 11:08 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Attachment 161546
    In the cart that picks up the range balls?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Yep. For all the good things on and about the internet, that is one things that pisses me off. It gives a voice to dumb-asses like that, who otherwise wouldn't be heard, except by those unfortunate enough to be in their proximity.
    Knowing that this movement has caused others to suffer severe illnesses (deaths?) makes me want them to experience that pain.

My son has a weakened immune system from having Down's. We get almost everything that goes around in his public school. These illnesses tend to jump from him to at least one other family member. The thought of some stupid cunt thinking she's clever by bypassing school vaccination rules makes my blood BOIL like nothing else. No accountability for these fuckheads, either.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    shaina's Avatar Poster

Knowing that this movement has caused others to suffer severe illnesses (deaths?) makes me want them to experience that pain.

My son has a weakened immune system from having Down's. We get almost everything that goes around in his public school. These illnesses tend to jump from him to at least one other family member. The thought of some stupid cunt thinking she's clever by bypassing school vaccination rules makes my blood BOIL like nothing else. No accountability for these fuckheads, either.
    I second that!!

7. Lounge   -   #67
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You have the best golf course in the world in my opinion right at your door
    Been to your neck of the woods twice for the US OPEN
    You got any connections to get on there?? Will be your best friend and let you drive the cart

Attachment 161545
    Attachment 161546
    My neighbour is big into sports and especially golf.
    He just got back from Chicago for the Stanley Cup.He went in a group with Andrew Shaw's father and got to go to his house, sit in the family box , attend the practice and schlep with the players in the family lounge.
    Now he's leaving on Friday to go the US Open which will complete his quadrumvirate of seeing all the majors at least once. While there he's also going to a Mariners game.

Sucks to be him,right?

Also

image.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Smart Ass!!

And you really have friends?? When did this Happen??

And your friend is a lucky guy...
    I still play golf , but not as much as I use too , and in my years I have played some amazing golf courses all around , but when you see the setup on a PGA event course , it is like day and night for every day golfers. As you would probably know Glen Abbey in Toronto is one of the well known golf courses for the Canadian Open , and I have played it before the Open and after the open (there exact setup and when they had it at Angus Glen as well). You really get a perspective on how spoiled these guys really are , yes it is tougher to score on , but it is immaculate as the golf course can get , and I can tell you it is the purest and best way to play golf..
    But in my travels seeing and walking golf courses (even know you don't like golf it is great to walk around ) , any US open course just blows away anything we can offer..
    And going to the Hawks cup game must have been a blast for your friend , that is memories for a lifetime meeting players and shit!!..
    And it would be even more fun to see them live tonight winning the cup (My daughters rooting for that!! Loves Toews )
    It is a great experience seeing when teams or players in any sport win a trophy or cup (Any PGA event now 1st place is over a million dollars)

And after walking Oakmont (total private and capped on membership), this would be a dream to play as well as Augusta National (Masters)
    And both courses the setup is not changed for every day members (huge budget to maintain courses) , you just need a lower handicap (letter signed by your Pro ) to play the tees the PGA players play from.
    Teflon is a lucky guy to have a course like in his neighborhood (that is he golfs and knows someone to get him on to play)..
    Last edited by shaina; 06-15-2015 at 06:20 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Also

Highly implausible scenario.

1. Too steep to climb.
    2. Poor cell reception.
    3. Even worse, nearly impossible to get a good mixed drink.
    4. Golf ball keeps rolling down hill.
    5. Since Sherpas went Union, they won't carry nearly enough of wife's baggage.
    6. The Greenbergs are vacationing in the Hamptons this summer, why must you always make us look bad?!!!

10. Lounge   -   #70
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I still play golf , but not as much as I use too , and in my years I have played some amazing golf courses all around , but when you see the setup on a PGA event course , it is like day and night for every day golfers. As you would probably know Glen Abbey in Toronto is one of the well known golf courses for the Canadian Open , and I have played it before the Open and after the open (there exact setup and when they had it at Angus Glen as well). You really get a perspective on how spoiled these guys really are , yes it is tougher to score on , but it is immaculate as the golf course can get , and I can tell you it is the purest and best way to play golf..
    But in my travels seeing and walking golf courses (even know you don't like golf it is great to walk around ) , any US open course just blows away anything we can offer..
    And going to the Hawks cup game must have been a blast for your friend , that is memories for a lifetime meeting players and shit!!..
    And it would be even more fun to see them live tonight winning the cup (My daughters rooting for that!! Loves Toews )
    It is a great experience seeing when teams or players in any sport win a trophy or cup (Any PGA event now 1st place is over a million dollars)

And after walking Oakmont (total private and capped on membership), this would be a dream to play as well as Augusta National (Masters)
    And both courses the setup is not changed for every day members (huge budget to maintain courses) , you just need a lower handicap (letter signed by your Pro ) to play the tees the PGA players play from.
    Teflon is a lucky guy to have a course like in his neighborhood (that is he golfs and knows someone to get him on to play)..
    Yeah the thing that doesn't translate well to TV is how much slope some of the courses and especially the greens have.
    As for courses he says that Augusta is unbelievably well maintained, even landscaped with flowers under the trees and ridiculous shit like that.

Personally I prefer the links style courses or seaside ones like Pebble Beach. Less gentrified,more war zonish.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast