Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi dijon095andsomeothernumbers

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quick what are the last two digits in dijon's username?
    I admit I had to scroll up the page to find out because i have chosen the numbers randomly.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Quick what are the last two digits in dijon's username?
    I admit I had to scroll up the page to find out because i have chosen the numbers randomly.
    Typical...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

Typical...
    We are talking about Dion here. Undoubtedly, he needs to check the note pinned on his shirt when asked how he spells his name.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Olivia the parrot predicts Japan to win Women´s World Cup

Japan will successfully defend their Women's World Cup title against United States in Vancouver on Sunday, after Olivia the parrot predicted on Friday.

In scenes reminiscent of Paul the Octopus at the men's FIFA World Cup in South Africa 2010, 10-year-old Olivia - a grey parrot - had little hesitation in selecting the Japanese flag over the American one at her home, the Nasu Animal Kingdom in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan.

Paul the Octopus correctly predicted all of Germany's seven matches at the 2010 World Cup, and Olivia has also showed her prowess so far.

For Japan's semi-final against England, she twice selected the English flag before changing her mind and eventually landing on the Rising Sun much to the joy of the locals.

The match was England's for the taking, until a late own goal sent Japan through 2-1 and proving Olivia a psychic.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Soccer is sometimes referred to as the cruelest sport.I always thought that meant the "It makes me want to kill myself from sheer boredom" but how teams undeserving of the win are winning games it seems I've been proven wrong.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I can also give you at least two reasons why I'd rather watch women's football then men's.

laure-boulleau2.jpg

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Geez.Fox TV has a two hour preamble to the US vs Japan Women's FIFA final.

If the grating nationalism wan't bad enough they just did a feature on Megan Rappinoe where one minute in she gives the big revelation that's she's gay.

Megan-Rapinoe.jpg

Which probably surprised a lot of blind people who didn't know she is involved with women's sports.

Point being somebody being gay doesn't offend me but somehow everyone suddenly having to say how accepting they are of this is.

Doesn't accepting something kinda means that to you it's no big deal?

I accept the fact that the sky is blue so I don't have to go around screaming to everyone that the sky is blue and I'm fine with it being so.

The current gay "acceptance" trend is just people patting themselves on the back over something they should be doing as a matter of fact.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-05-2015 at 09:47 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    FIFA sanctions Yemen for fielding ineligible player

6 iulie 2015

Yemen have been hit with a sanction from FIFA for fielding an ineligible player during a World Cup qualifier with North Korea.

Defender Mudir Abdurabu Ali Al Radaei played in the game on June 11, which Yemen lost 1-0, despite being required to serve a one-match suspension.

FIFA has declared the match forfeited, awarding North Korea a 3-0 win and fining Yemen 6,000 Swiss Francs.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Albania handed Serbia win after CAS overturns UEFA ruling

The Court of Arbitration for Sport has awarded Albania a 3-0 victory over Serbia, partially upholding the country's appeal against a UEFA ruling made in the aftermath of an abandoned Euro 2016 qualifier.
    October's Group I fixture in Belgrade took place against a fractious political backdrop, and was ended shortly before half-time when a drone carrying a flag featuring Albanian national symbols entered the Partizan Stadium and hovered over the pitch. Serbia defender Stefan Mitrovic tried to pull the flag down, sparking an angry reaction from the Albania players while fans invaded the pitch. UEFA ruled Albania had refused to resume the match and handed Serbia the 3-0 win, only to deduct the latter three points and order their next two home qualifiers to be played behind closed doors. However, CAS has found that there was insufficient evidence to suggest referee Martin Atkinson had "issued a clear, direct and unconditional order to the players to resume the match on the basis of a definite decision that safety had been assured."
    Albania have therefore been given the walkover victory and, based on that decision, leaves them on 10 points - level with second-placed Denmark. CAS has upheld the deduction of three points from Serbia, which would leave them on minus two points after five matches.

UEFA's fine of €100,000 for each nation has also been upheld.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Last edited by dion09529; 07-25-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast