Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC - what happened?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    At the moment, I don't even have an account there.

Still, who knows what will happen next. Idol might become the new site owner. Stranger things have happened. (Or have they?).
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Currently all my money is tied up in illegal bicycle parts and poorly conceived reality shows.

Plus I'm fairly sure that to run a torrent site properly you have to completely lack a soul so that counts both me and James Brown out.

No seriously though to get back on topic, what did happen to the FCC?

What I'm really trying to get into though is mmmm.hm because I just learned of it and they're secret and therefore cool and don't like their name posted and I think I've proven that I can keep my mouth shut as well as basically anyone in the US government.

Also I basically live for the wrath of the ghey internet.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-21-2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    At the moment, I don't even have an account there.
    $20 $10 $5 $1 Best Any Offer, I'll hook you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Last edited by benzedrine; 06-21-2015 at 11:36 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    wow, I remembered my password here \o/
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Not really a plus as far as the others are concerned, now is it?
    Last edited by Artemis; 06-22-2015 at 11:43 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    While why that is even remotely funny is a secret known only to you an maybe your god, you can still brag about besting this site on one thing though.
    You may have remembered FST but FST has long since forgotten who the hell you are.

Quote Originally Posted by benzedrine View Post
    Yeah they posted the same sort of interesting stuff at FSC and that's why I lost interest.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-22-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    And Im quickly reminded of why I left. Get the fuck over yourself Idol. You arent that cool . . think of how much fucking time you have wasted on this shit (fst). Take care, wont bother responding to your holier than thou my shit dont stink response.

P.S. Did I say my post was funny? if you are just being sarcastic all the time now, lay off the meth. . .
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-22-2015 at 03:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I like how you, completely missing the fact it was meant as a joke, accuse me of being full of myself and in the same breath deem yourself too above it all to respond.

It's perfectly OK to think I'm a jerk (I think the same thing myself sometimes) but at least let's not be hypocritical about it..

If you're not going to respond then I take that as tacit consent that it's OK if I call your sexuality into question.

I don't fluently understand ghey internet but I think if you put "lol " it means something other than last of the Lohicans .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-22-2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I like how you, completely missing the fact it was meant as a joke, accuse me of being full of myself and in the same breath deem yourself too above it all to respond.

It's perfectly OK to think I'm a jerk (I think the same thing myself sometimes) but at least let's not be hypocritical about it..

If you're not going to respond then I take that as tacit consent that it's OK if I call your sexuality into question.

I don't fluently understand ghey internet but I think if you put "lol " it means something other than last of the Lohicans .
    not "too above to respond" by the way. Just not gonna get into a pissing match with you... I choose not to sit on the pc all day bickering with strangers..
    im only responding to point out your mistake. I put "\o/" not "lol". have a good one (seriously, meth will kill you man.)
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-22-2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: edited in right quote

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast