Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC - what happened?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    if you are just being sarcastic all the time now, lay off the meth. . .
    It's a thing, like you being a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    im only responding to point out your mistake. I put "\o/" not "lol". have a good one (seriously, meth will kill you man.)
    Geez that's really big of you bothering to respond to somebody talking directly to you and all.I guess they teach good manners in Tryingtolookmaturebutfailingmiserablyville after all.

Anyway as I already said I don't speak fluent ghey internet and apparently neither does my iPhone as it translated it as lol. Go figure.

Also since this is now apparently middle school, you started it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-22-2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    you are right idol. enjoy your life... if thats what you wanna call it. Maybe ill poke by in another 3 years or so. Im sure you will still be being a tweeker asshole that doesnt know how to NOT be sarcastic. Ive been there man. It's all good. Eventually you will (hopefully) realize it.

P.S. I am not guessing about the meth, you told me when we were friends at fsc. before your head blew up.

take care
    /THC

obviously using the term "friend" loosely. But we were on each others friends list and talked somewhat frequently. I realize you dont recall.. shit will do that.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-22-2015 at 10:45 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    If I'm the asshole then how come between the two of us I'm the one who somehow resists the temptation to insult people and tell them how they should live their lives?

As for us being "friends" that's another thing you must be wrong about as I'm fairly certain one doesn't turn on a friend so easily or at least that's the case where assholes such as myself come from.

Now if you want more truth and not sarcasm then the truth is that I'm all the too well versed in types like you,.Those lacking true understanding or any sense of real compassion or humour,who in their insecurities see every negative word as an insult and every disagreement as some sort of threat to their already frail masculinity. And if I can forgiven one more bit of "honesty" you basically have all the originality and wit of 9th grader so if I'm suppose to either value or be insulted by anything you wrote then I'm afraid you will be condemned to disappointment.

Now I strongly suggest you use those "three years" to actually do something with your own life so maybe when you do come back your words will carry a bit more weight.

"Community" trackers what a fucking joke.We're all friends just as long as you smile and nod and suffer fools gladly.

Btw editing stupidity after the fact doesn't negate the original stupidity.And obviously I recall you of the marijuana leaf avatar.That's why everything you are currently attempting to do here makes you come off as such a two-faced douche.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-22-2015 at 11:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If I'm the asshole then how come between the two of us I'm the one who somehow resists the temptation to insult people and tell them how they should live their lives?
    what are you talking about? I was being sarcastic man.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    As for us being "friends" that's another thing you must be wrong about as I'm fairly certain one doesn't turn on a friend so easily or at least that's the case where assholes such as myself come from.
    Like I edited 2 minutes after posting, I used the term friend because you were on my "friendslist"
    Now if you want more truth and not sarcasm then the truth is that I'm all the too well versed in types like you,.Those lacking true understanding or any sense of real compassion or humour,who in their insecurities see every negative word as an insult and every disagreement as some sort of threat to their already frail masculinity. And if I can forgiven one more bit of "honesty" you basically have all the originality and wit of 9th grader so if I'm suppose to either value or be insulted by anything you wrote then I'm afraid you will be condemned to disappointment.
    Happily married with two kids, no point in even acknowledging your lame masculinity insults any farther. I wont go into the education Ive gone through recently as you wouldnt believe it anyway. I do have a sense of humor.... without meth. I could give a shit if you are "insulted". I guarantee you there are others who share my views.

Now I strongly suggest you use those "three years" to actually do something with your own life so maybe when you do come back your words will carry a bit more weight.
    lol, if you knew what I have accomplished in the last three years.... But hey, I see you added a good 12k posts... well done "friend".

"Community" trackers what a fucking joke.We're all friends just as long as you smile and nod and suffer fools gladly.
    I remember when you were right in the mix of them all...
    Btw editing stupidity after the fact doesn't negate the original stupidity.And obviously I recall you of the marijuana leaf avatar.That's why everything you are currently attempting to do here makes you come off as such a two-faced douche.
    see above

Meth isnt hard to quit, get some good cannabis and eat some cheeseburgers man.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-23-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo, quick to quit
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I'd like to apologize for not reading and not intending in the foreseeable future to read the above post* as my brain is telling me to assume that no good to either you or me could possibly come of it.

My brain is smart so except for women and ninja movies I usually take it's advice on things.

My brain now tells me that if I missed anything brilliant and not totally mean-spirited that you might have said then it will be entirely my loss.
    Sadly sometimes my brain also gives me false hope.

*Actual fact as I'm sort of not into pointless,clearly unwinnable arguments and perhaps in this case misdirected ill will.Although you seem to want to push that misdirected part.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-23-2015 at 10:11 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ...and this thread is why FST is as good as dead.

@op: I am not a fsc member but seem to recall someone mentioning server troubles. Someone in their site might post more detail if you post in the trackers up/down thread instead.

@that1guy: you are wasting your time with FST as appearing clever on the internet has been more important here than actually helping anyone for years now.
    LSS #1

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    For those that care the latest info is
    New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    ...and this thread is why FST is as good as dead.

@op: I am not a fsc member but seem to recall someone mentioning server troubles. Someone in their site might post more detail if you post in the trackers up/down thread instead.

@that1guy: you are wasting your time with FST as appearing clever on the internet has been more important here than actually helping anyone for years now.
    Actually "appearing clever on the internet" is only to fill the void of the lack of more meaningful posts here,Mr. part of the problem.

A couple ( among many) of the actual not born from bitterness reasons that FST is dead is that period a few years ago when there was a witchhunt against trading and so a lot of tracker staff being lemmings exited en masse. This lead to a lot of members being sycophants doing likewise. I could appeal to reason and say that sometimes neutrality is a good thing but I'm sure most of you during WWII would have bombed Casablanca so I won't bother.

You can disagree with this all you want but as I was privy to the facts and you apparently aren't I stand behind what I say.

Now currently FST is no longer the only game in town for either conversation,news or invites and most of the other similar sites haven't made the same effort that some of us here have to weed out the overtly nefarious, those people have likewise gone elsewhere.

So basically without the people looking to profit in one way or another that leaves about six of us who are only here because of stupid stuff like loyalty and friendship and the chance for some cunt to occasionally reappear and insult us. .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-24-2015 at 06:00 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I've also long forgotten how to log in. Since then I've learned my lesson though and keep all my passwords short and something I can easily remember like "dionisaspasticmonkey".
    This is the reason I'll miss you so much.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Yeah they all love me 'til they don't.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast