Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FSC - what happened?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by DrParker View Post
    and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much
    more active forum and I would guess that at least 50% of the ppl who left,left bcoz of u and ur kind.
    I did personally get rid of almost all the nefarious types if that is what you mean, although you're still here.

Also as much as I'd like to believe I exert such power over people I'm going to go ahead and just assume they left of their own free will.

ur kind mean trolls and other negative folks
    Negativity is a result of circumstance.Again if you don't like it then I suggest instead of pointless whining you do maybe something to improve the situation.
    I think that's some sort of physical law - cause and effect.

I'm also pretty sure in those "better" times I wasn't negative.See above.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-03-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2

first of all ur link is not working,and to think u were staff here omg.
    now this thread is about fsc tracker which to normal un-troll users of this forum means they can click this thread
    and get an update on the TRACKER status without the need to browse through ur pointless boring troll like bashing of ppl
    who all have one thing in common - they want ur troll maple leaf avatar vanish from their monitor.

may be a troll??? haha
    u think u contribute to this site but u do the opposite,u make ppl dislike this place with all ur negativity
    and jerk like comments,ppl prefer friendly and positive environment and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much
    more active forum and I would guess that at least 50% of the ppl who left,left bcoz of u and ur kind.

ps Im sure a lot of ppl (yes it means people and its a thing) that u insulted just few min ago will share my opinion

Reading your posts makes my head hurt. Please learn to type out complete words, or kindly fuck the fuck off. That is all.
    Last edited by teflon05; 07-03-2015 at 11:54 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Last update from the 30th June (IRC)

New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands. Does anyone have a 13amp fuse for the server plug?

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post

may be a troll??? haha
    u think u contribute to this site but u do the opposite,u make ppl dislike this place with all ur negativity
    and jerk like comments,ppl prefer friendly and positive environment and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much

ps Im sure a lot of ppl (yes it means people and its a thing) that u insulted just few min ago will share my opinion

Reading your posts makes my head hurt. Please learn to type out complete words, or kindly fuck the fuck off. That is all.
    yes its a known issue when a dumb person try to think he get a headache

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I'm basically a MD and I can tell you that is in fact true having been well established by Three Stooges films.

If not treated promptly the condition is even known to reach critical limits where actual smoke is seen coming from people's ears.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-04-2015 at 04:13 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Last update from the 30th June (IRC)

New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands. Does anyone have a 13amp fuse for the server plug?
    Cheers

And my nick remains the same, both at fsc & fst by the way

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Damn...That really hurts, coming from someone too lazy and/or ignorant to add "yo" before the "u" to form a complete word. I'm devastated
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    FSC and weather it is up or down
    Or that it has the slowest or fastest pre's
    It never was meant to please no one other then
    those who were either geniuses or fools for spending
    a good ten years trying to figure it out
    and just enjoying the journey for what it is
    and wanting to see where it leads.

I once was told that if u cant beat them join them and so I chose to join the internet instead of trying to fight it.

Get her done staff so I can post the banner i had come up with for this milestone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Damn...That really hurts, coming from someone too lazy and/or ignorant to add "yo" before the "u" to form a complete word. I'm devastated
    I can throw in a few "yo, yo"s if you want to bust out some [sic] rhymes, DJ Tef.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast