Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I am fulfilling a life-long dream an moving to American Samoa and in doing so ridding myself of all things internet.
    So as a farewell gift to a site that literally means nothing to me unless pain is a thing, I have decided to giveaway some invites to a few places that otherwise are next to impossible to gain entrance to.

For the sake of security (your's not mine as I really don't give a fuck) I need to make this as vague as possible so let it suffice to say these invites may or may not include the very best HD tracker, the very best TV tracker,the very best flac tracker and maybe just because I've had it with internet jerks, an account to a site so secret and obscure that it closed membership forever years ago.

Apply here and in no circumstances by PM.

This open to all members of FST as long as they have a minimum of five posts, none of which are "thx".

Contest rules. Submit an application totally of your own choosing in writing in the appropriate thread.
    People I actually know can contact me by PM.Verboten to all others.
    Open to all members of FST excluding immediate family, known terrorists and anyone named Rart.
    Contest closes in three weeks because that's when I'm out of here. If no winners determined by then all entries will go in a hat and invites will be given away by random draw made by my cat.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi Idol. Hope you find happiness in this next step of your life
    Would really like to know if "the very best tv tracker" exists, so if you could help out on that it would be awesome.
    Regards.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Wow!! This might be the greatest giveaway ever!! And with a contest of writing I hope i stand a little chance. Coz if its a contest of speed, I might not win. or a contest of strength, i might not win. or a contest of a intelligence, I still might not win. But if cuteness.. well maybe!! hehehe just kidding here. But I hope to do get an invite to the elite trackers!

P.S. Goodluck to your future endeavor Idoleyes!
    Thanks for the guy who shared the christian torrent invite!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've got mixed emotions about this. On one hand you are leaving, on the other we're still stuck with you for 3 weeks.

At least some good trackers are up for grabs, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    crazzyjoe31's Avatar Poster
    Ridding yourself of all things internet?! That is a very bold move, and I wish you the best. However, since it is American Samoa I can understand how you would not want to miss any of the breathtaking scenery it has to offer. Simply a beautiful place! If you ever find your way back to the internet, let us know what actual clean air smells like LOL. I will not submit a formal request for any tracker. If you choose to offer me an invite I will be grateful. Godspeed.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    So long and thanks for all the fish.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So long and thanks for all the fish.....
    "It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done, it is a far far better rest I go to than I have ever known".

It's sort of like that if you replace the heroism with palm trees.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Is this going to be like one of those closing down sales, where they get rid of all the naff stuff only to reopen the following week.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    No it's not like your Mum's vagina at all.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    My only hope is the cat [meow].
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast