Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: windows 10

I think I have this problem on my laptop. But I was with Win8.1, I guess I would have to try again now that I have Win10 on it.
    I noticed that it occured everytime I plugged my earphone and start Windows Media Player (now that I think about it, I think I should have tried with another player but ... not sure it would have changed anything).

But if anyone has the solution for this problem, I am more than interested (if it's possible )

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    under winfows 10 internet explorer doesn't work. does anyone else have this problem?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireality View Post
    I think I have this problem on my laptop. But I was with Win8.1, I guess I would have to try again now that I have Win10 on it.
    I noticed that it occured everytime I plugged my earphone and start Windows Media Player (now that I think about it, I think I should have tried with another player but ... not sure it would have changed anything).

But if anyone has the solution for this problem, I am more than interested (if it's possible )
    What was the actual problem? you went on a bit but didn`t actually describe the issue

???
    Gr?b

Damn old thread again being reborn..... just noticed the date
    Last edited by Gribley; 04-03-2016 at 03:31 PM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    has anyone had any issues with the windows 10 updates recently???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No. What do you mean by "issues"?

yo

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    MODERATION
    I have that icon thingy asking me to update to Windows 10. But I think I'll stick with my Windows 8.1 for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12